Chapter 4

William's POV:

I couldn't sleep last night. I've spent five hours thinking about today.

I got up and threw on my neatly folded uniform, along with combing my hair and what not. I grabbed my keys off of the end table and headed out to my car, starting it and driving off to pick Y/N up.

I eventually stopped at the front of her house, seeing her through the window grabbing her bag. I looked at her as she stepped into the car, heavy dark circles around her eyes. Obviously she hadn't slept well either.

"What did I say about getting some sleep last night?" I said as she sat her bag down in front of her legs, buckling herself in.

"I don't wanna hear it, you look like you've never slept a day in your life." She squinted her eyes at me to get a better look.

"Ok, fair play." I said driving off.

We soon arrived at Freddy's. It was closed today because it was a Sunday, but we figured it would be the best if we came here while it was closed so I could teach Y/N about the robotic things better.

I unlocked the main front doors and walked in, Y/N right behind me.

I sighed.

"Well, follow me." I said, starting to walk through the hallway.

Thank Christ there wasn't anyone here today.

We came up to what me and Henry call, the 'creation room'. Well, Henry actually made that name.

I opened the door and looked around at the random wires and tools strewn about the long table in the center of the room. There were Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica heads along the wall on the shelves and some leftover robotic limbs and what not. I pulled up two chairs beside each other and motioned for Y/N to sit down.

I sat next to her, grabbing some wires and a pair of pliers, handing one to Y/N. I grabbed an already almost wired Freddy head and set it in the middle.

"Alright, are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded, looking at the pliers confused.

I rolled up my sleeves so I wouldn't get my clothing caught on the inside of Freddy's head, some of my scars showing.

I began it reach my hand inside Freddy's head so I would move some wires out of the way to make it easier for her until she stopped me.

"Wait!" I stopped my hand and looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you're not careful, aren't you going to get, spring locked, again." She said without ease.

I laughed a second, flipping the robotic head so she could look inside, showing it was only full of wires which connected to an endoskeleton.

She still looked at me confused.

"These animatronics are robotic only. They cannot be worn and there are no spring locks. Trust me."

She nodded and I continued. I moved the wires out of the way and separated them so they weren't so hard to identify.

I opened a manual on how to attach the shells of the body onto an endoskeleton, which was probably the easiest part but the longest of the whole thing.

"So, this wire here," I said, pointing to one out of five blue wires, "goes under the endoskeleton's left eye. This controls the movement of the eyelids and eyes moving side to side."

She nodded. I stood up and grabbed a bare endoskeleton, sitting it in front of her. I motioned for her to come where I was. She stood next to me.

"Grab the end of the blue wire and place it here." I said, pointing my index finger to the spot under the metal figure's left eye.