Chapter 14

The next morning, you woke up on the soft couch to the alarm that was going off. You turned the alarm off and walked into the kitchen where William was.

William's POV:

I saw Y/N walk into the kitchen as I was making my morning coffee.

She walked around to me with a grin and swiped her hand around my waist, then sat at a kitchen chair.

I turned around and squinted at her, shaking my head.

"Don't tell me this is your new thing." I sighed.

She smirked and tilted her head.

"Is there an issue?" She smiled innocently.

I raised an eyebrow and sighed in defeat, shaking my head.

"That's what I thought."

We made it to Freddy's and did our normal thing, setting up the place.

We were sitting in our normal creation room and continued our work on the red fox.

She seemed to be staring a lot today... probably remembering last night.

"So, I didn't know you kept a pocket knife." She stated, finally speaking up.

I nodded and bit the inside of my lip.

"Always do." I said.

She set the part down and squinted at me. I looked at her in confusion.

"If I wasn't there, were you going to kill that man?" She looked right through me.

Knowing me, I would never... kill... with that many people around. I would always find an alternate way and lead them somewhere where they weren't seen.

I shook my head and grinned.

"I probably just would've given him a nice haircut, maybe a slice here or there." I said sarcastically.

She smiled at my words and brought the piece back to her lap and began to work.

"If it weren't for me, you'd be in jail." She added.

I looked up and squinted.

"You really think so?" I smirked.

"I know so." She stated playfully.

I thought for a comeback to say, not picking the best one.

"Prove it." I grinned.

She sighed and set the piece back onto the table, standing up and walking in front of me.

She leaned down and placed both of her hands on my lower thighs, slowly gliding them up.

I stared at her hands with wide eyes, her eyes never leaving mine.

She made it to my inner thigh the highest she could go. My breath hitched as she got too close.

My body tensed as she squeezed her hands. She then grinned at my obvious discomfort.

"You do things to me, darling." She reiterated my words from last night.

With her hands still planted on my inner thighs, she leaned into my parted lips, grazing over them with hers.

"But I can't tell if they're good or bad." She whispered.

She pulled away and stood back up straight, watching me unfold. She grinned and sat back in her seat, continuing the work.

In the next hour or so, we finished the wiring part of the animatronic. All that was left was to put the pieces on the endoskeleton.