Chapter 14

After about 20 more minutes of talking to Bella I left her room quietly to see Jane and Alec standing on the other side of the door.

I smiled at them as they nodded and bowed their heads slightly and said "My queen" at the same time. Okay, that was both creepy and cool...

I waved my hand "None of that, Just Lia is fine. Just show me to wherever the kings are" I said with a friendly smile.

They both nodded and started walking.

I followed them without hesitation down the winding hallways, they both stayed silent the entire time we were walking.

Eventually, they lead me to a big set of double doors.

They seamlessly knocked before opening the doors and bowing to me as they held them open.

I nodded in thanks before walking into the dimly lit room.

Aro smiled brightly as he got up from his chair "ah Anima Mia, We've missed you" he said brightly as he brought his hands together excitedly.

I smiled fondly as I entered what seemed to be a large library "you saw me literally a half-hour ago, though I suppose I missed you to" I said the last part quietly but I knew they all heard it.

Before I could reach Aro I was immediately spun around in Caius's arms, I clung to him and squealed as he spun me around. What is with all the spinning?!

Once he settled down he gave me a kiss on the forehead and took a deep breath of my scent. Well, whatever floats his boat....well I guess he does smell nice too. Maybe I can steal some of Aro and Marcus's shirts for the trip to Forks....

After a few minutes we were all sat on the couch.

I was between Aro and Marcus while Caius sat on the end and pouted.

He had argued to sit next to me since he had been away but was quickly outvoted when the fact he was going to be the only one going with me for the next few days was brought up.

~~~~~~~

We spent the next hour just laying together, it was probably the most peaceful hour of my life.

We talked about simple things, like favorite color, and tastes in art and music.

It was relaxing, eventually I started falling asleep.

I didn't even realize we were moving until I felt myself being placed in a bed.

I snuggled into the soft blankets, when I felt my mates trying to pull away I held them and mumbled a quiet "no, stay" into the pillows.

Immediately I felt myself being surrounded by my mates as they cuddled into me.

I smiled happily and fell asleep to the feeling of gentle fingers running through my hair.

~~~~~~~

The next morning we were leaving for Forks.

Marcus and Aro were both hesitant to let me go, I could tell by the way they clung to me and quite literally wouldn't let me go. Damn clingy vampires!

"While this is adorable and all I really do have to go, I'll be back in a few days" I said gently as I ran my fingers through Aro's hair.

Marcus just huffed and tightened his arms around me.

I gave Caius a look but he was too busy being amused to notice as he continued to laugh behind his hand while the Guard snickered.

I just surrendered to the clinginess and let Aro and Marcus basically surround me as they continued to act like cats. Vampire cats, I tell you! They can be nothing else!

Aro made a noise of protest and grumbled out "we are not vampire cats, Anima Mia" against my neck.

I rolled my eyes "yeah, when you stop acting like my boys, then you can argue that point" I pointed out sarcastically.

Immediately Marcus stiffened while Caius snarled.

I just put my hand in my face and shook my head in exasperation. Jealous vampire cats apparently...Ha, my vampire cats are jealous of my actual cats...this amuses me.

When they continued to be all jealous I just let out an exasperated sigh "there my cats..." I said in a tone of voice that just said I was done.

Caius immediately stood up straight before turning away like he never did a thing while Marcus stiffened behind me.

I just shook my head and looked at the sky as if asking the gods if this was my fate.

I continued to let Aro and Marcus be clingy vampire cats for a few minutes before the Cullens and Bella arrived.

Both of my vampire cat mates stiffened up and looked much more formal as soon as we had company.

I gave them each a peck on the cheek goodbye before joining Caius in the car.

~~~~~~~~

We drove for about an hour before pulling up into a small airfield.

Eventually, Caius helped me out of the car and lead me straight towards a small plain.

As soon as I saw it I froze and slowly turned towards my mate "is that a private jet?" I asked without any emotion in my voice as I pointed to the jet.

He nodded "of course, we have another smaller jet but seeing how many we are bringing with us I thought the bigger one would be more efficient" he explained casually with a small shrug.

I just blinked at him for a few moments before shaking my head in astonishment "how rich are you?" I asked in mystification as he lead me to the jet.

He smiled at me fondly but didn't answer. Oh my fucking god I am gonna be so damn spoiled! I can't let this get to my head...who am I kidding it's already getting to my head! Can I buy a goat?! Holy cheese balls this place is fancy...

Caius just shook his head and lead me to a seat as I looked around with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.