Chapter 66

To say Aro and Marcus were jealous would be an understatement but they dealt with it.

It didn't help that Caius rubbed their noses in it.

It didn't even take a day before Marcus was taking her out. Not willing to wait around for Aro to make a move. Lia was certain Caius had tipped him off about what she said just to screw with Aro but she didn't say anything.

By the end of the week Lia was fully mated to all three kings and even had a few adventures with all three. It had done wonders to improve the king's mood with everything that had been happening.

That was until they were reminded of everything by the arrival of Demetri with Joham's daughters.

Two women were led into the throne room by Demetri and team Beta.

Demetri quickly introduced them as Maysun and Jennifer, both women looked to be about 20 and were looking at the kings and Lia suspiciously.

Aro quickly took Demetri's hand when he pulled away he offered his hand to the two girls.

"Once I have your statements you will be shown to a room. I am sorry for what had to happen with your sister but she had truly taken to heart the teachings of your father and as the protectors of our kind we could not allow that" Aro said calmly.

Maysun looked at Aro with narrowed eyes "And when can we leave?" she asked lowly, it was obvious she wanted to get out of here as fast as she could.

Aro grimaced "That is a bit more complicated, we would like your presence as we announce the existence of your kind. After that you will be free to leave as long as you respect the same laws all of our kind must respect" he said pointedly.

Maysun nodded and quickly took Aro's offered hand, Jeneffer doing the same before they were both quickly led to their rooms.

"Anything new brother?" Marcus asked curiously.

Aro shook his head "No, nothing we didn't know already. Neither girl has broken the law and can hide themselves better than us. Neither are venomous either while Nahuel can turn others they can not. It seems there is more variety than we thought in Hybrids, it must depend on genetics" Aro said thoughtfully.

Marcus nodded while Caius just ignored them as he instead chose to watch their mate as she sat in his lap. He was able to run his hands down her thighs and feel her warmth against his cold skin. He would miss this when she was turned but he would always find her the most beautiful thing in any room.

Lia turned to Aro confused "Wait, there's something you said before that confused me. What did you mean announcing hybrids, what does that even mean?" she asked as she leaned back against Caius.

Aro waved his hand dismissively "Just a formal meeting of all covens, usually some kind of gala. An excuse to dress up and socialize if you will" He said casually.

Lia froze before sitting up straight "Are you talking about a Ball? Like a real Ball. Big puffy dresses, champagne, and this is a vampire Ball? Will there be blood?" She asked excitedly. Her eyes widening with the ideas going through her head.

Marcus nodded, watching her amused "If you're comfortable with that, it's not normally something we would do but we haven't hosted something like this for about 400 years. At least not for our kind, we can throw a good party but we don't normally gather all the covens to announce any new laws. The last time had been after the Romanian coven and the discovery of Werewolves" he said with an endearing smile on his face.

Caius kissed Lia's cheek from behind as he moved some of her hair out of the way "By all means Gioia Mia, plan it if you like. You seem to have some ideas about what you want" he mumbled against her shoulder as he peppered it with light kisses.

Lia smiled brightly making Caius's chest warm as he saw it, he would do anything to keep that smile on her face for all of eternity.

"Really?! Are you sure I should plan it? I am a human?" she asked excitedly but looked a little nervous.

Aro nodded enthusiastically making her grin widen "Of course Anima Mia, It will be your first official event as our queen. If this party should please anyone it should be you. Do as you wish, go as crazy as you want to. The only one who needs to like it is you" He said sweetly making a blush spread along Lia's cheeks and neck.

Marcus made an affirmative noise "They are right Cuore Mio, Do whatever makes you happy. If you want to plan the whole thing you can" he said, he saw how happy she was at the prospect.

Lia quickly got up and gave them each an excited kiss before scampering off.

"Where are you going Cuore Mio?" Marcus asked amused as she was walking away.

She looked back at them with a grin "I gotta go and plan a ball and I'm definitely gonna need some help" she said excitedly before bouncing away down the hall the excited energy literally coming off her in waves.

As she walked down the hall she was immediately flanked by Tatyana and Josh.

She made her way to the guard lounge to get her some reinforcements.

Once she made it to the lounge she opened the doors excitedly causing all action to freeze as the guards all processed who had entered the room.

Lia beamed at everyone making some of them let out a breath of relief.

"Okay people I got a ball to plan, who's in!?" she asked excitedly, practically bouncing in place.

Quite a few excited exclamations were made around the room, as well as some dramatic groans from the men around the room causing Lia to roll her eyes but she didn't lose the excited energy she was radiating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Soooo I don't know how u guys r gonna take this one but I've started a new book! It's gonna be a Volturi kings fic to so since I'm still in the twilight genre the updates for this book should keep coming. and then u guys will have a new book to read, I'm thinking I might even post the fic on Wattpad since there aren't many people who like Volturi King's fics on Ao3. 

I'm taking the things I haven't used from my first book in this fic and putting them in the new fic. Cuz while this is a rewrite this one has kinda become a beast of its own. I kinda wanna do something a little more classic so it's gonna be more straightforward. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.