Chapter 15

After a tense flight with the Bambi eaters we finally landed in Forks.

The one bright side of the plane ride was I could tell Bella had taken my advice to heart, she was being much more distant with Edward than she was in the movies.

At least she was learning how to value her damn self. She deserves better than the crap he put her through and it's about time she realizes that!

I could tell Edward wasn't exactly happy with this development but he wasn't going to say anything about it if he knew what was good for him.

Alice seemed to be avoiding me and Caius like the plague.

She sat as far away as possible and practically hid behind one of the seats. Yeah, you better run...

Caius just spent the plane ride letting me cuddle into his side and sleep on him while he drew in a sketchbook and ignored the rest of the people on the plane.

The guard members all kinda just stood around or talked quietly between themselves or glared at the Cullen's.

Overall it was okay but I was more excited to see Charlie go the fuck off on Edward and Bella than anything else, well and to see my cats.

Caius would be with me the whole time, without meeting Charlie of course.

He would just pull an Edward and meet me in my room.

~~~~~~~~

I watched in amusement as Bella practically shit herself the closer we got to the house.

I couldn't help myself and started singing in my head, just so Edward knew what was coming. Charlie's gonna beat your ass! Charlie's gonna beat your ass! Charlie's gonna beat yoooouuurrr assss!

Sadly it had been argued for me to ride with Dickward and Bella instead of my handsome mate.

Apparently, it would be weird if I didn't show back up with them.

Caius was not any happier with this arrangement but I could feel him tailing the car with my instincts.

I could feel him still in the area, if I really tried sometimes I would see a split second of blonde hair in the woods.

I just continued to amuse myself by annoying the shit out of Dickward the rest of the drive.

~~~~~~~~

By the time we pulled up to the house I could have sworn I saw Eddy boy's eye twitch.

I found too much amusement from annoying the shit out of him but I didn't care. He deserves it! Serves him right for being a narcissistic prick! Yeah, that's right Dickward! I'm talking about you! Bella deserves way fucking better than a controlling misogynistic douchenozzle!

I just continued to glare at him every chance I got as I walked in front of Romeo and Juliet.

I opened the door without any fucks given and yelled "Uncle Chalie! I brought back Juliette! She brought Romeo alonge, get your shotgun" loudly threw out the house as I kicked off my shoes.

When I saw that man swing around the corner I wanted to cackle evilly. He gonna beat your ass! He gonna beat your ass! I sang in my head on repeat as Charlie stalked forward, sadly without his shotgun.

He glared and puffed out his chest slightly "get out of my house" was all he said as he glared at Dickward. I need popcorn!

Bella shook her head "dad I'm the one that left, he didn't do anything!" she said as she tried to defend the asshole. Bitch he did plenty! Didn't you Romeo? You almost got everyone killed cuz you couldn't keep your sparkles to yourself, no one wants to see that...

I rolled my eyes but Charlie never even looked at her he just continued to glare at Edward "Get. Out .Of. My. House. Now. you are not welcome here, I don't want to see you step foot in this house ever again. I forgave you after what happened in phoenix but leaving my daughter in the middle of the woods is where I cross the damn line. Now, Get out" he said gruffly as he pointed to the door.

Bella looked between her dad and Edward with apprehension.

Edward just put his head down and nodded before quietly walking out of the house back to his car. Yeah, and stay out!

I watched as Charlie glared at Edward until he couldn't see him anymore before turning to Bella "Now, we are going to talk about you running off to Italy. I didn't know I had to say this but while you are under my damn roof, you do not leave international waters without at least giving me a damn call! I was worried sick until I found Lia's note. That's all I got Bella! A note! For all I knew you could have been dead! I just lost one friend, I don't need to lose my daughter too!" He said, his voice breaking slightly when he said he didn't want to lose her.

Bella looked crushed as she awkwardly looked at the ground.

Eventually, she let out a shaky breath and nodded "I know, I'm sorry. I just couldn't see past Edward, Lia already yelled at me about that. I just...I'm sorry, I should have thought more. I'll try to do better" she said as she looked up at him hesitantly with tears in the corners of her eyes.

Charlie immediately crumbled and nodded before pulling her into a tight hug.

When they pulled away he grumbled out "you're still grounded, for forever" as he looked away awkwardly.

I snorted amused making him turn to me with a mock glare "don't think you're getting out of this so fast missy!" he said as he tried to act angry.

I just rolled my eyes "oh please, if I would have let her go alone she would have probably fallen and died somewhere" I said without any remorse.

Bella scoffed but Charlie just shook his head "you were supposed to convince her not to go" he said as he crossed his arms.

I just motioned to Bella "I tried but you made a stubborn ass kid. She was going whether I went or not, I thought you would want her to have back up!" I said over Bella's protests.

Charlie nodded and lifted his hands in surrender making Bella huff and cross her arms.

Charlie just ruffled her hair, he tried to do the same thing to me but I expertly dodged him and started walking upstairs.

As soon as I got to the top I turned back around and called out "oh, by the way, I'm moving to Italy!"

I heard a stumble and a loud "WHAT?!" from Charlie as I continued up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.