Chapter 17

Previously

He just shook his head "nothing Gioia Mia, your cousin and the Cullen are just leaving. I believe they are going to back to the Cullen coven" he said dismissively as he tried to lay back down.

I was immediately up and walking downstairs towards Bella's room in a huff.

I opened the door to her bedroom loudly before slamming it behind me as I walked in.

She was sitting on her bed looking flustered. Bitch, was it about to get PG13 in here? Eww.

I just rolled my eyes "you can come out Sparkles, I know your creepy ass is here" I said with a scowl on my face as I crossed my arms over my chest defensively.

In a split second he was standing by the window.

I turn towards Bella who was glaring slightly at me "so a little vampire told me you're gonna leave and go over to Cullen territory?" I asked with fake sweetness. Yeah, that shit ain't happening.

She looked at me confused, as if she didn't understand my problem. I love her but she can be really fucking stubborn sometimes...

I just pinched the bridge of my nose before glaring at Dickward "why don't you go home Edward, Bella won't be going with you tonight. Me and her need to have a little chat, feel free to stalk her tomorrow" I said as I motioned for him to leave.

He didn't move, making me glare at him "Listen Sparkles, you really need to learn to turn your listing hears on when women speak, I said, Get the fuck out of this house. Now " I said condescendingly when he ignored me.

He glared and looked like he wanted to argue.

I let out a deep frustrated sigh "Do I need to remind you who is surrounding this house and who's upstairs?" I asked with no emotion in my voice. How would Caius feel if he knew you wanted to go against his ruling? I don't think the kings would like your pea brain plans much. You need to back the hell off! This is HER choice. Not yours.

Bella stood up and got between us "Lia stop, it's fine" She said as she glared at me before turning to Edward.

I watched as she gently told him to go and that she would see him tomorrow.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down on her bed "Oh, and don't come back in the night. I don't think the guard will take kindly to your presence" I said casually as I looked at my nails. You just might find your head away from your body...

I could practically feel the glare he was aiming at me but I just ignored it as I waited for him to leave.

After a few more dramatic ass goodby's Dickward was finally off the premises. Thank fuck! I'm gonna need to de-juju this whole damn house, he brings prick energy wherever he goes!

I immediately turned to Bella the second I felt Edwards's presence finally leave the area.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked in a huff as I crossed my arms.

Bella looked at me incredulously "what the hell are you even talking about?!" she asked with wide eyes as she practically threw herself into her desk chair.

I rolled my eyes "You are not going to have the Cullens fucking vote if you can be turned" I said as I gave her a deadpan look that screamed disappointment. Right when I thought I made some progress...

She blinked at me in shock before stuttering out "How...How the hell do you even know about that?! How the hell did you know about vampires in the first place?!" She asked as if finally realizing I actually know what's going on. Took you long a-fucking-Nuff.

I snorted in amusement "yeah, I'm not answering that while your dating the damn bunny eater. For now, I just know shit. But back on topic, you do not need anyone's fucking permission to turn, if you want to be a fucking vampire then be a fucking vampire. Well, technically you have to be, you do realize if you're not turned in a year the Volturi will kill you and the Cullen's right? Well, I wouldn't let them kill you but they would turn you. There is no backing out, the second you knew about vampires your fate was sealed" I said as if I was talking to an idiot.

She just blinked at me before shaking her head and putting them in her hands with a loud groan

I sighed "look, this is what you wanted. You want to be turned. I'm just trying to get it through your thick-ass skull that you do not need anyone's permission to make choices about Your life! The only things that you actually have to listen to are the laws, Edward is not the law. You do not need to do whatever he tells you to, you do not need his permission to do shit! If he refuses to turn you I can have someone on the guard do it, you'll always be welcome in Volterra" I said with emotion shining in my eyes.

I gave her a gentle smile as she looked at me with so much vulnerability in her eyes.

"Why do you care so much?" She asked in a broken whisper as tears gather in her eyes.

I could feel the tears growing in the corner of my eyes as well as I looked at this teenage girl who has not been very lucky with this life. Between the supernatural, men, and crippling awkwardness this bitch is screwed!

"I am determined to see you flourish and not be chained down by a controlling ass man! I won't let him kill your spirit Bella, I just can't watch you become what he wants instead of who you're meant to be! I watch him walk all over you, time and time again and I can't sit back and watch you let it happen. You deserve to make your own damn choices, he has no control over your life, if you are together you are partners, he doesn't fucking own you" I said in a huff.

"Just promise me, you will stand up for yourself! I'm going to Italy in a few days, and then I won't be here to make sure he doesn't bulldoze over your life. I need to know you won't get sucked into old habits while I'm gone. You deserve better than how he treats you, I know you love him and that's okay but at least promise me you will stand your ground on the things you want" I asked with desperation in my voice.

She nodded "I promise Lia, thank you for being there for me, even if your bedside manner sucks" She said with a broken laugh.

I laughed and pulled her into a hug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.