Vincenzo(63)

The sight before me sends me over into killing mode as I see Lores DeLucci on top of Derek.
Derek isn't moving as Lores looks over to me in shock.

He pulls out of Derek and I don't waste any time as I break this cell door bare hands.
I'm going to kill this fucker.

Lores doesn't expect that I break the bars down and punch him across the face.
Derek is past out. Blood is dripping out of his hole and there's blood on Lores dick.
He looks scared for a second before he covers it up.
I throw this fucker across the room.

I'm going to skin him alive.

I don't stop punching him across the face again and again until Jones gets me off him.

"We'll finish him off back at the rooms. You need to see Derek" Jones says as he snaps me out of my rage mode.

I pick Derek up and I can't help but try and hold him in a position so he can feel less pain

Guilt overtakes me. I wasn't fast enough. If I was here quicker- this wouldn't have happened.

When I walk out escorted by Ace, Jones and the other guys.
The SWAT team is outside mexican gang members lying on the ground some dead other heavily injured.

"Boss. These fuckers came from the end of that tunnel. We're waiting for the green to go check it out at your orders sir " Sage says. He's the one leading in command for my Black Death team.

"Ok take them all out. Blow this place up when you're done. I'll see you all back at the HQ" I said as Ace bought over a blanket to cover Derek's bloodied body.

"Yes sir" he says as he talks to his team.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ace and I leave. He drives us to the hospital. The east wing of the hospital is completely funded by my name as it provides medical help to my men who are injured.

We get a private room for Derek and I call my parents.

"Hello?" Dad says and I sigh in relief.

"We've found Derek" I said.

"Thats good news son. Shall I bring the boys now??" He asks and I shake my head.

"No dad. Derek wouldn't want our kids to see him in this state" I said with a sigh

"Alright. Don't worry about the boys. Your father is currently spoiling them right now" Dad says and I nod.
I hear mumbling over the end of the line

"Gramps? Is that Dad?" I hear my son Ares.
"Yes tiger. You wanna talk to him?" My dad responds but before Ares speaks on the phone I hear Dimitri.

"Hey I wanna talk to dad too. Thats not fair" Dimitri says

"Yeah well too bad cause I asked first. First come first serve" Ares responds and it amuses me for a second hearing my children.

"Yeah but I'm the eldest" Dimitri says.

Oh he's using that card. For a second these boys divert my attention for a mini second---

"Yeah well I'm smarter than you" Ares says and I hear my dad laughs.

"Oh yeah whats the capital of China?" Dimitri asks.

"How am I suppose to know I've never been there before" Ares remarks

"Whats 1+2" Ares asks.

"Everyone knows its 2" Dimitri says smartly.

This kid. I'm getting him tutoring lessons🤦‍♂️

"You're an idiot" Ares says before he laughs.

"Oh yeah? And you just know now?? I thought you said you were the smartest" Dimitri says and they both chase each other around the house.

Dad gets back on the line.

"Dimitri has your smart mouth but Ares. That boy has your anger" dad says and I sigh.

"Thanks dad. Real comforting" I said as he chuckles.

"Ok son. I have to go break up my grandsons from killing each other. Rions here. He wants to talk to you" dad says as Rion takes the phone from him.

"D-Daddy?" He says.

"Hey baby. You ok?" I asked concerned.

"Y-yeah but but my stomach aches weally bad. Did you find my medicine?I can't wemember where I weft it. Im sowwy" he says before he's crying softly through the phone.

Fuck! His medications!!!

"I'm so sorry baby. Daddy forgot. Listen, uncle Ace is on his way with your lobster stuffy and your medicine ok? He's leaving now. Do you want a packet of gummy bears as an apology from daddy for  forgetting?" I ask.

"O-okiiee sure. Um...can uncle Ace huwwy though please daddy" he says crying and my heart breaks.

"Yes baby. He'll be there soon. Can you pass the phone to paps?" I ask and he hands the phone over to my dad.

"Dad. Can you check on Rion. He's having stomach aches. It must be from something. What has he eaten lately?" I asked my dad.

"Nothing much. Ice cream with gummy bears. And his nanny made him a grilled cheese sandwich. Why?" He asks

"Something is wrong with Rion. He's having stomach aches.  Just check on him until Ace gets there" I said before I cut the call.