Vincent (33)

(A/N: Omg,I'm so excited for this chapter.🙏🙏🙏🙏)

-------------------------------------------

I arrived in New York and our guard cars passed through the busy streets.
I looked out the window seeing the most luxurious hotel that was recently purchased by the London bachelor, Derek Lakewood.

His name felt familiar,perhaps I'd known this man before I'd lost my memory.
We probably had gone to high school together.

Yeah,maybe that was it. But did I feel like I was missing a much bigger picture?

I shook my head dismissing the thought. That's not possible,my parents would've told me if he was of importance to me,or if he was my past life but when I did research on him,it was like,blocked,I couldn't find further information apart from him being the only child of some wealthy family,the Lakewood's in town.

And also the fact that he was a school quarter back and had moved to London to attend Stanford or something like that....

"Sir,are you ok? Perhaps you'd like to try the Starbucks here?" My guard asked and I nodded.

"Sure" I said as I hid a yawn that wanted to escape past my lips.
Last night,I had stayed up all night thinking about the tatoo on my neck,

D. Lakewood

In cursive on my neck for the whole to see.

Could it be the Derek Lakewood,the CEO of the Lakewood Technology?? But then again,perhaps not cause my parents would tell me about it.

I even called the man who did my tatooes but he just said the guy who had done my tattoos hasn't been found ever since he'd given me the tattoo that day,I don't even remember getting a tattoo.

My parents arranged if I wanted to get the tattoo removed but I didn't want to. Somehow,the tattoo on my neck was the last connection I had to this puzzle piece.

Maybe that vision had something to do with me losing my memory?

After Sean got me my coffee,we left for the penthouse suite and immediately checked into our reserved rooms.
I got in the elevator and and went up to the highest floor my room was.

I walked across the hallway overhearing someone yell.

"Ares! Dimitri! Your pancakes are ready!" Says a masculine voice sounding so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

Oh well....