James(27)

Days became weeks and weeks became months since my son was in a coma.

That Derek kid kept coming back even though my husband and I didn't want him here.
He'd sleep outside the eastern wing which we never left cause we wanted to be here for when my son would wake up.

I thought Derek would've given up after the first three months of torture,but,boy was I wrong.

The boy came back everyday.
Some nights he'd slept outside the west wing halls the closest we let him near my son.

I don't know the full story but from my investigation, Derek had kissed a girl when they were dating for the third month into their relationship at school.

That's when it started. I remembered the day Vince came to my office at the gang's HQ, when he cried,I was so curios.
Who had the fucking balls to make my son cry??!

Then Derek started coming around for a whole month before Vince attempted suicide, when my husband kept turning him away,was when I felt something was really suspicious.

I walked down the hallway,the guards nodding at me as they opened the door.

I looked at the empty hallway,my eyes catching the shivering boy sitting on the bench holding yet another bunch of flowers and a takeaway pack which I'm guessing is his dinner.

I sighed as I walked up to him,observing his features.
He had unruly brown hair, dark bags under his eyes,he was muscular,I could tell but he seemed to have lost weight.
No doubt he'd been skipping meals.

He stirred and started having short breaths,like in a panicking state.

"No....please....Vincenzo.... I'm sorry" he kept repeating he was sorry in his dreams and I woke him up feeling sorry for this kid although I was planning his death soon.

He wakes up suddenly.
"Cenzo?" He asked and I shook my head.
Vince mustve liked him enough to tell him his birth name,he'd never done that with his exes.

"I'm Vincent's father" I said and he sat up straighter.

"Sir....I....is Vince ok?" I stood up from my kneeling position.

"That's none of your concern" he sighed running a hand through his messy hair.

"Look Mr Scorpio,I'm sorry for what I did to your son and I'll take whatever it is you throw my way for Cenzo cause I know I deserve it. But I just wanted to let you know,after you hurt me,I'll come back. I'll keep coming back cause I'm not giving up on him. I'll sleep outside the hospital if I have to,to be closest to Cenzo as possible as you let me, but I'm just telling you,I'll keep coming back,until you take your gun and shoot me in the head,I won't stop" he says determination in his voice.

"Do you top?" I asked him making him cough and blush.

"No. I'm a power bottom but I did top Cenzo once. He asked me so now you know I didn't force him to bottom" I just nodded.

Well,this will be fun.