James(28)

"Sir,he's waking up" I nodded and my husband stood up before I did and we walked.

My son was awake, Vincent looked around confused as the nurse started detaching his forearms with IV tubes.

"Vincent. Do you remember what happened to you?" The doctor says and Vince looked at him then back at us.

"Yeah,we were boarding the jet to get to America" I looked at my husband Kievan and he stared at me back.

"Do you remember anything after that Mr Scorpio?" The doctor asked and Vince scrunched his brows before he shook his head.

"I remember I fell asleep and woke up here. Were we attacked?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Alright. You'll be discharged soon Master Scorpio " Vince just nodded.

The doctor told us to walk out with him.

"It seems that the young master has lost his entire memory being here in America. He thinks that you've just arrived here as you might've heard in there" the doctor said and Kievan and I shared a look.

"Not even the boy whose been here the entire time?" Kievan asked but The doctor shook his head.

When we walked back in, Vince wasn't on the bed anymore,just then the door from the bathroom opened and stood my son in black jeans,sneakers, a plain gray shirt and a trench coat. He put on a pair of shades.

"Let's go. I wanna hit the gym" he says and I just nodded as Kievan left to take care of the paperwork's and talk to that Derek kid.