Derek(23)

Fucking AWESOME!!!

I looked in the mirror seeing the tatoo over my broad back, it was Vincenzo. S name in Russian with a small scorpion on it.

Vincenzo also got another tatoo over his neck that says D. Lakewood in cursive writing clear for the world to see.

We had to put white plasta over our new tatts though so it wouldn't smudge so soon.

Andrex and I had a lot of fun and I found myself loving spending time with him. He's a very talented artist.

We just decided to chill before Vince dads called us down for dinner.
I really felt sorry for that chicken soup cause as soon as I finished the bowl,I went to empty my guts again.

We were sat cuddling in the blankets as we watched Mission Impossible on Netflix.

Honestly,I can't watch this movie cause a particular SOMEONE is distracting me.
I continued eating popcorn when he started trailing kisses down my neck.

As if that wasn't the only distraction, his hands were massaging little me down there making me release a moan.

"Vince, stop it!I wanna watch TV" I said in a whiny voice as he sighed.

He smiled cheekily at me before he sat me on his lap,apologizing for disturbing me and rubbed soothing circles on my bare back and chest.

I leaned into him as I continued snacking. I frowned when I couldn't feel anymore popcorn only to find an empty bowl.

Cenzo saw this and chuckled. He got up as I hear packets scrunching.
He bought back grain waves,dorito chips, mnms and Milanos chocolate biscuits along with a 6-1 mini carton of ginger beer.

"There you go baby,snack all you want. There's also ice cream in the fridge.

I started eating. When did I get so hungry?
I was going to eat an MNM candy when he bit my finger.

" ow! What the hell Cenzo?! " he chuckled and kissed the finger he bit.

"I'm sorry. I wanted you to feed me" I smile mischievously and started shoving things in his mouth.

He coughed and things came flying back out.
I stood up taking a picture of him before he also stood up and ran after me as I laughed locking myself in one of the rooms.

The game room.

"Baby boy,open the door" I locked it looking for an exit.

"No!" I said as I opened the window.

No no! Too high!

"If you're looking for another exit,you're unlucky cause the door is the only exit we have!" I laughed.

"You forgot there's a window!" He growled.

"Derek?don't jump out the window baby!its not safe!we're too high!" He says panicked as he tried to open the door in a hurried state.

I opened the door as he engulfed me in a hug kissing my lips in a hungry desperate passionate form.

"Don't scare me like that again okay?" He holds my face and I nodded.

"Sorry I worried you. I was just playing around" I said hugging him back as his face was practically shoved into my collar bone.

"Come on,let's go have dinner" I nodded and we left.