Derek(44)

"Papa?is this ok?" Rion asked looking down at his clothes.
Today, the boys,Vince and I were going shopping.

Vince wanted to spoil his kids so I let him but not to the point where the boys become a bit bratty and demanding.

"Yeah baby. That's fine" I said softly as I tied his sneakers shoelaces.

He had on  black  jeans, a white monster Inc shirt and a navy blue hoodie.
His curls swept over his forehead and his eyes a bit making me smile.

He looked so much like Cenzo.

Just then,Cenzo and the two older triplets brothers walked in all dressed.

"You ready to go Rion?" Vince asks and Rion nodded taking ahold of my hand.

"Ok,come on let's go" we walked out the penthouse suite as we were escorted to the private parking sector reserved only for me and authorised personnel only.

We walked out and got in the red SUV.
I put Rion first in his car seat and the boys were forced strapped into theirs.

Rion pulled out a book from his bag he carried around everywhere.
It contained important essentials like a first aid kit, a torch,a few packets of cheesy snackers and a bottle of mineral water along with a spare change of his clothes.

"All good?" Cenzo asked and Ares and Dimitri yelled yes while my shy boy just nodded before he started silently reading his book.

Cenzo smiles at the boys through the rearview before we drive off.
He smiled at me and pecked my cheek making me blush as he drives off,his hand remaining on my thigh the whole ride but not going any further because we had kids on board.

Upon arriving at the city malls, I saw people walking around casually,it was pretty busy out here.