Vincent (24)

(One week later▶▶▶)

I walked down the hallway as I looked out for my muscular hot boyfriend who hadn't been answering my calls all weekend.

Did I do something wrong?

I walked down the hallway to his locker only to have a sight I wish I didn't see.

He had this girl from the cheer leading team up the wall locked lips as his friends cheered for him.

My locks that had grown a bit longer had fallen over my face as a lone tear ran down my cheek.

He seemed to notice my stare as he looked at me,he smirked....

He fucking smirked?!!

Then pulled the same blonde bimbo and kissed her all the while his eyes were on me.

I looked away as I walked away.

Rage and jealousy bubbled up in me as I walked down the hallway.
I didn't attend school for the entire day as I went to our HQ.

Dad was shocked to see my tear stricken face and pulled me in a hug.

I just cried there as I held his shirt against me.
Then a thought came to me.

Derek didn't deserve my tears,he deserved far worse than what he'd done to me.

I drove back home as fast as this car could take me.

My chest hurt and I felt my eyes stinging from unshed tears.

This guy really broken me,huh?

I got home and went straight to my floor upstairs.

Once I got there,my mind went haywire as I destroyed everything my eyes caught sight of.

I slammed the empty bottle of beer against the wall after I chugged down the bottle of whiskey.

My phone rang and I picked it up seeing Derek's name flash through the screen seeing his handsome beautiful eyes as he made a funny face while I had kissed his neck from behind.

It was one of the many pictures he'd taken of us on my phone.

I threw my phone against the wall watching it crack up but still the ringing didn't stop.
The door opens and papa walked in.

He saw the mess and looked at my now bruised up hands.

He walked up to me and hugged me as I kicked and punched his chest but he continued to hold me.

"Why would he do this to me papa?!" I felt pathetic for crying as my father held me.

"I don't know baby,I don't know why. But I'm sure he will explain " I was utterly exhausted.

Who knew nursing a broken heart could be so tiring?