Vincent(41)

I so much as wanted to hit my head against a concrete wall repeatedly when I couldn't hold my youngest son.
But I knew being violent was just gonna make it worse.

For now,I was gonna have to just wish about holding my youngest son in my dreams.

I found Derek by the balcony gazing out at the lights of new York.
I walked behind him,my arms around his sides as I hold the railings with him in my arms.
I kissed his neck as he turned around and buried his face in my chest, his arms around my waist as I hugged him back.

I kissed his brown locks as he cried in my chest.
I whispered sweet nothings in his ear before picking him up and I sat down with him on my lap.
He just sat there in my embrace before he made the bold move by kissing my lips first.

I kissed him back hard as I started unbuttoning his dress shirt.
I ripped it apart as I stared at his tanned muscular body. He was just the perfect amount of muscles.
I kissed his lips as I grabbed his ass and grinded him onto my hardened member.

I kissed down his neck as he started moving on my lap.

"Oh god" he moaned as he tilted his head and I sucked the skin of his neck.

I laid him on the couch as I leaned against him, he opened his legs as I lay in my lower half between them.
I kissed his lips as his hands ran through my hair.
He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off as I threw it somewhere.
I kissed his lips as I unbuttoned his pants.
After getting both our pants off,Derek broke the kiss and took my hand as we went to his room to finish what we started.