Vincenzo(51)

(Rion on media)

(A/N: IM BACKKKK!!!!!
👻👻I'm back mf'ers😎😎😎...... Hello world!!, its your girl here,I'm great,thanks for asking😏😒😒....
So,I sort of had a break from everything for some time,I am back in school,which honestly sucks big time! It feels so wrong go back to school after so long!!!)

Anyways,enjoy your updates and super sorry for the delay....

I don't know if you find this weird or downright sick but I got inspired when I watched The It chapter 2.....
I know,crazy right??

Anyways,enjoy loves

-Savage

PS, if you have any recommendation of movies I could watch to get some inspirations, do lemme know😘😘😘😙😙

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

My dads watched my two older triplet play in the living room.

Derek made them some coffee as both my papa and dad didn't stop staring at the boys, looking absolutely fascinated.

I hear soft pattering of footsteps and look to the entrance of the stairs seeing my youngest rubbing his small fists in his eyes sleepily.

I moved out've my seat and walked up the stairs.
"Hey cubby. Had a good nap?" I asked him softly and he just nodded reaching his arms out and I happily picked him up.

I rubbed his back softly, he was still in his jammie pants and plain white shirt. His hair,a messy brown black color.

"You want to sleep some more?" He shakes his head against my collar bone and I peck the side of his head.

"Wanna use the bathroom first,please" he mumbled as he trailed his fingers, tracing the tatooes on my neck.

"Whose D. Lakewood, daddy?" He asked and I smiled.

"Derek Lakewood. That's papa's full name ,cub" he hummed as I leave to the bathroom and helped him before we walked back downstairs.

Dad sat observing the boys while papa conversed with Derek.
I cleared my throat as Rion practically buried his whole body deeper in my chest.
I rubbed his back soothingly as Derek came over and touched Rions head with the back of his hand.

"Rion?what's wrong?" Rion just shook his head as I handed him over to Derek who gladly accepted the quivering boy.

I gesture to the room upstairs and I see Derek looking behind me at my parents before sighing with a nod.

"Boys,come on,let's go watch a movie in my room" Dimitri and Ares whined.

"But papa" they said in unison.

"Upstairs. Now" Derek says and the boys stand up from where they were playing.

I kiss both the top of their heads as they huffed and stomped upstairs obediently...

Once I hear the door closing, I turn to my parents.

"So.......why didn't one of you two care to tell me my past?" I asked in a rough tone.

I wanted answers. And I wanted them now.