Derek(34)

"Ares! Dimitri! Your pancakes are ready!" I called out to my sons who stumbled downstairs all dressed in their uniform.
Rion was all ready eating his food softly while his brothers just shoved things without properly chewing full well.

I kissed their heads as I poured them orange juice. Well,orange juice for Ares and Dimitri while Rion had apple juice.

"Please don't ruin your uniforms,papa is gonna get ready ok?" They nodded eating silently.

I left to get dressed upstairs.
After that,I didn't bother with combing my hair knowing it looked good anyway.
I pulled on my Armani suit coat which is navy blue and pulled on a gray tie.
I put on a Rolex watch before walking downstairs hoping the boys havent caused a fire or chaos in the kitchen and dining room yet.

I sighed in relief as Rion and Ares finished their food while Dimitri was doing his homework.

I cleared my throat making him shove his book in his bag but I give him a pointed look.
He sighs as he put it out.

"What's wrong?" I asked referring to his unsolved math work.

"I hate maths papa" Rion looked up at the mention of maths.

"What's wong Dim?" Rion asked as he stood up helping his brother.
The maids took the dishes away as the boys stood up dusting off the dirt from their uniform.

They attended a private all school boys where my bodyguards are with them all the time when they're learning or when they're out playing in the field.

After I checked that everything was fine with them, checking their small cute ties and the length of their socks,I pecked their cheeks and we walked to my private elevator in my living room,once we were escorted to the private area where I park my cars most,seeing all my porche Bugatti's, lambrogini,Volvo, Mercedes's
Volkswagen and other models,I got in my Mercedes Benz and the Ares and Rion were securely in their seats,all buckled up as Dimitri got in the front.

My guards were following us from behind and a few more in the front.
As the front gate doors opened, paparazzi flocked the car parking spot as we slowed down so we couldn't hit them although I wanted to so much. These nosy bitches have  got to get a life...

The windows were tinted as some of my guards were pushing the paparazzi back so we could get through.