Derek(35)

"Be good ok? Dimitri? Please stop pulling pranks on Mrs Clinton" Dimitri pouted with an upset.

"I mean it" I said giving him a pointed look and he stares back at me before sighing with a nod.

"Fine. I won't...for today" he says and I shook my head pecking them all on the cheek and head as I reminded them if they were kidnapped or something, I had a tracker on them,all they needed was to press the button with DLT sign on the bottom of their shoe.

"I love you guys" I told them as the guards and teachers took them to class.
I got in my Mercedes Benz and drove off with some guards following me while the others were on duty for my sons wellbeing and if something were to happen to them,id make sure I make them pay..

Upon arriving at the board meeting held by one of my business associates,and since I was a shareholder in this company, I had to attend and since I was in New York with my boys,it was a coincidence that this meeting was called for.

I walked to the front desk.

"M-Mr Lakewood" she says in shock.

"Yes. I have a meeting with Mr DeMarco. Its already been scheduled" she nods slowly and gulped.

"They're expecting you sir" I thanked but before I left-

"I'm sorry Mr Lakewood to keep you waiting,but can you sign my autograph?" She asked holding out a shirt with my name over it.

"Sure" I said sighing it before I headed up the elevator for the conference meeting.