Derek(10)

I looked up at him as he stared at me for a reaction.

Bdsm?

"What's that?" I asked frowning as he lifts himself from on top of me and throws me a shirt.
He looked sad and walked to the other bathroom that has a door.

He closed the door behind him and I put on the shirt.
I put on my boxers.
I went up to the bathroom door.

"Vincent?" I knocked and it opens as he walks out and passed me bumping into my shoulder.

I followed him and he sat back on the bed.
I sat next to him. Is he mad at me?why does it bother me that he's ignoring me?

"Hey,can we just talk about what you're into? I don't know what it is about?" I asked again and he looked up at me.

"No. You'll probably think its weird. Because its weird,but its like a lifestyle for my sex life" I frowned even more.

A life style for your sex life?

"Um...ok? Can you not ignore that we almost fuck maybe?" He looked down at me.

"Its a life style. What I love doing during sex. I'm into a few things that people might find weird when they're fucking. Like choking and spanking and I want my lover to call me.....daddy"

"Ok. Thank you for telling me that. We can try that. Just please don't be mad at me?I don't like it" I said as he smiles and pushed me down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" I nod and kissed his addictive lips.

He pulls his shirt off and mine too follows along with our other clothing before we get back in bed and he climbs on top of me.
We move our hands all over each others.

"I'm going to tie your wrists okay?" I nodded and he ties my hands up.
He doesn't blind fold me which is good.
I feel him trail wet kisses and his tongue down to my hard dick.
He kisses my upper thighs and in one swift motion he takes me into his mouth.

"Ugh fuck!Vincent!" I moan loudly as he bobs his head and swirls his tongue around my teared up tip with precum.
I bucked my hips and groan loudly when he doesn't have a gag reflex.

He sucks me off and groans sending vibration to my cock.

"Fuck! Vincent!" I moaned loudly as I cum in his mouth.
Cum dribbled down his chin onto his tattooed neck.
He kisses me and I scrunch my brows in confusion when I taste myself inside him.

He flips me on my stomach and my ass faced him.
He leans in and trails kisses on my spine and shoulder blades.

I gripped the bedsheets when I feel his hard cock on my entrance.
He teases my hole with his huge package.

"You call me daddy, alright baby boy?" I nod breathing heavily into the bedsheets that smell so much like him.

"I can't hear you" he growls as his huge calloused hand grips one of my ass cheeks and he lays a spank on it making me moan in....pleasure?

"Y-yes Daddy" I said out of breath.

"Good boy. Now daddy is gonna get you ready for me" I nod and he moves his hands on my hips making me push my ass out more into the air.
He runs his hand on my cheeks and I feel him spit on my hole.

I moan and gripped the sheets when he practically eats my hole. Preparing me for his large package.
He separates my cheeks more and his tongue latches on my hole.

He inserts a finger in and I moan in pleasure.
"D-Daddy!" I moaned again and he moves his hand further in until he's buried himself inside me.

"Fuck baby. So tight" I try to unclench myself from his finger but I do the exact opposite.
He soon scissors me in and out and I moan in pleasure more.

"This might hurt at first. But I promise,you'll be all better soon baby" I nod and he thrusts into me slowly.
I groan feeling the sting in my ass.

"It hurts..." I whined and he pecks my forehead