Vincent(3)

(Vincent's car to school on media)

"....wake up. Vincent,honey . you have school,come on kiddo..." I groaned as I sit up on my bed.
Its been three days since we moved in and today I'm going to my new school.

Drake called me last night and we stayed up late talking.

Papa kissed my head and I got up heading to the bathroom. I took a shower quickly and put on some boxers,a gray shirt that clung to my body like a second skin drawing out the lines of my six pac abs.
I put on a leather jacket and my white Jordan converse sneakers.

I styled my hair as I let it fall down my neck.
I put on a few rings,one which had a tracking device so my parents knew where I was at all times.
I put my wallet which had some loose cash in my black Jean pockets along with my phone and my headphones around my neck.
I put on some a wristwatch and walked out after I picked out some shades.

I got a new school bag from a collection of school bags in the walk in closet.
I walked into the living room of my whole apartment floor and see that the coffee was already done.

I got some cereal from the walk in pantry as I ate quickly before dropping my things in the dishwasher.
"Wash these dishes. I'll be back in the afternoon. Turn off air conditioning and make sure no one comes in. Turn on CCTV cameras system"

"Dishwashing machine activated. Air conditioning system deactivated. High security lock activated and CCTV system activated" I walked out hearing the three clicks of my front door shut.

I walked downstairs.

"Hey kiddo. Have a nice day at school" papa says as I rolled my eyes but put on my shades as I walked out.
Dad is in a similar looking armani suit as they got in one each of the gray and black Lamborghini's.

I got in my ride which was similar to dad's car.
I turned on the ignition and hear it roar loudly.

I pulled out as I followed papa's black car.

We all drove out as the guards saluted to our cars as we passed by.

There were already black BMWs ready and SUVs full of armed guards.
A few escorting me while the rest escorted the Mafia kings.

Yep,the Mafia kings of not only Russia but the whole Mafia world.