Derek (45)

It was afew hours into our shopping spree with the boys.
Cenzo bought them whatever they'd wanted but Rion didn't really want anything.

"Rion?are you sure you don't want to pick out a car?" Cenzo asked Rion who clung to my hip as he shook his head.

Dimitri,Ares had picked out cars which they could ride, it operated like real cars and looked like real ones too.
Dimitri got a car that looked like a mini Jeep wrangler.

Ares got an army green mini lambrogini as the boys rode around their cars.

"Rion come on,you can pick the white one!" Dimitri says and Rion sighed letting go of my hand.

Cenzo watched Rion in fascination as he pulled me closer to him and pecks my cheek.

"He's such a cute little thing" he mumbled in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Yeah. He's pretty shy" I said and saw this fat kid walking up to Rion and took the white car from my son as he laughed at him and drove off.

I watched as Rion bit the inside of his cheek as he walked back to me.
"Hey,are you--" he shook his head.

"I wanna go home papa" he whispered before walking out.

Cenzo followed him and I wonder what he'd do.

Rion's POV

Daddy followed me out as I sat outside the store.

"Hey,are you ok?" He asked kneeling in front of me.
I nodded.

That was really embarrassing out there. I shouldn't have touched the white car in the first place.

"Hey, I'm here for you ok baby?" He says and I just nodded.

I wasn't really comfortable with my daddy....I trusted papa more.
Its just been my nature.

My inner circle consisted of papa,Dimitri and Ares.

"Did you want that white car baby?" Daddy asked and I looked through the glass door seeing the fat kids candy drool all over the wheels.

"No. Its ok. He got it all messy anyway" daddy lifts my chin and pecked my head.

"If you want that kind of car baby,all you had to do is ask me and you can have it.
Whatta ya say we hit the ice cream shop" I smiled a bit.

I LOVE ice cream.

"With gummy bears and extra choc chips?" I asked excited as he smiled.

"You know it bud although I have to argue with the gummy bears. Gummy worms are better" he says and leaves out his hand.

"No way daddy, gummy bears are the bestest" I see a bigger smile across his face making him look like....me?!

I-i dunno.....

"Whatever you say bud" he says picking me up as he pecks my cheek.

I think I might like daddy after all.