Vincenzo (49)

I laid Rion in bed as he slept.

Touching his forehead I started panicking with a frown as I felt his temperature pick up quickly.

I pulled the blanket to my boy's shoulder as I pecked his black curls. I fished out my phone and rang up my private doctor.

"Yeah,my youngest son seems to be down with a cold. Sure.....in five minutes, no longer than that" I said before I cut the call....

Walking back out I stumbled across my two boys.

"Ares?Dimitri?Rion is not feeling well so I need you to be very helpful by not making too much noise ok?" I spoke softly yet sternly ad they both nodded.

I pecked both their foreheads.

"Will he be ok daddy?" Ares asked worriedly and I smiled nodding.

"Yeah,that's my son too you know,they're strong just like daddy" I said and they both sighed in relief.

"Wait -- does that mean we're also strong?" I nodded.

"Heck yeah.....now go play with your toys,but be quiet ok?Rion needs to sleep" they both nodded as they turned back around and walked downstairs to the living room where their toys were littered all over the place...

I walked back downstairs seeing Derek putting the last of the dishes in the silver double rack.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I see him smile.
He turned around to face me.

"Rion isn't feeling well,I already called the doctor" he nodded and his eyes drifted to my lips, his hands extend over around my sides bringing me closer to him as his lips rose over to my level and our lips locked.

Sparks shot through our lips as my own hands trailed up his neck before it went down to the waistband of his jeans.
He licks my tongue and I gladly let his tongue enter my mouth as our tongues danced together in a heated dance.
I gripped his hard on through his pants and smirked against our connected lips when a moan escapes his mouth into mine.

"Daddy?papa?" I heard Ares as we break off our little kiss.
Derek turns bright red with a flustered look.

"What's wrong cub?" I asked as he pointed down to his packeted small trucks.

"I....I can't get them out daddy" he says sniffling his eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"Aww,don't cry baby, here,let me get this done" I said kissing his head as I undid the cars.

"There you go. What do you say to daddy?" I asked.

"Thank you daddy. You're the best" with that he leaves.

"You're so good with the kids" Derek says and kisses my lips as I swiftly pick him up and placed him on the counter,our lips locked. He grips my hair and I groan as my hands go under his shirt feeling his abs.

He moans in my mouth as I trailed up my hands to his nipples and pinched it.

"Oh fuq" he says his words muffled in my mouth.

The doorbell ringing cuts us from our little bubble.

"That must be* peck his lips* the doctor" I said as he nodded and I go to open the door but paled up when I see the last people I wanted to see right now....

My parents.