Vincent(16)

I walked inside my home surprised to see that my parents were home.

"Hey,how was school?" Papa asked me but I just slam the front door shut.

"It was Fine!" I snapped as I walked upstairs to my room, opening my door and shut it locked.

"Good evening Master Vin-"

"Turn on Eminem's playlist in the gym room on Spotify" I said cutting her robotic greeting.

I changed into a pair of boxer shorts, wrapped up my hands in white plasta and walked into the gym room,
my phone rang rang and Derek's name flashed on the screen on my iPhone.

I put it on air plane mode and started warming up on the punching bag.

Till I collapse-Eminem

Punches after punches,I let out all my emotions as flashes of Derek flew through my mind.
My mind goes back to when I walked in on Taylor.

I'm done. Derek is probably going to end up breaking my heart all over again.
So I'm going to prevent that by staying like the cold asshole I've always been.

With one final punch,the punching collapsed on the ground,sand spilling out.

"Oh fuck!" I said loudly before ordering a maid to come up in clean my mess.

I walked into my living room seeing dad sitting there with a beer can.

"Hey dad" I said coldly as I passed him and went to my bedroom closing the door to his face.

I showered and got dressed in grey sweatpants and a white shirt running a tattooed hand through my hair before I walked back out.

Great,dad's, still here.

"Hey kiddo, come have dinner" I just nodded as we walked in silence downstairs.
I checked my phone seeing about 31 missed calls and 13 unread messages from Derek.

Well,he can screw himself.

"Hey-" I stopped what I was saying when I saw Derek sitting by the dinner table.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE DAD?!"