Vincent(2)

Once we pulled up into the woods, I found myself curious.
Looking outside these tinted windows, I could see there was nothing but the woods around and there was also a creek. Cool.

We drove up the hill and I was surprised at the view from up here.

"This whole piece of land belongs to us now. About 35 acres of land" papa said and I nod as we pull up at the gates heavily guarded by armed guards

We passed through and there was a huge drive in until we reached the mansion itself.
It was a modern design,white with clear glass windows that no doubt are bullet proof.

We pulled the car up at the house as the other cars drove to the left no following us anymore.
I got out first,running a hand through my curly hair as I looked around.

Impressive. The architect for this design must be rich by now since we had a fucking basketball court in the back.
The hedges and the maze were a healthy green color.

The maids I assumed and our butler was outside in a line.
"Good day Mr Joseph" papa greeted the butler.
I looked around.

I had my black CK school bag on as I pulled down my headsets.
"Vincent?come greet the maids" I sigh as I just nod at them. They don't look at any of us in the eye.

Good.

We enter the house and papa nods when I nudge towards the upstairs.
I walked upstairs.
I walked right to the end of the hallway seeing a large wooden mahogany door.

I opened the door and feel a sting in my thumb.
Cool,it opens with my thumb print only.

"Welcome Master Vincent" says a robotic voice as I take in my surrounding.
There's a huge TV screen,home theatre system. Black leather couches.

Modern looking kitchen. There are paintings of motorcycles and other cool paintings.

There are 3 doors to the left. The first one is gym room, the other one is my own private study room with all my stuff inside and the third is a game room.
Great! Dad went overboard.... Again.

I opened the fridge,getting out a ginger beer.

I have mahogany wooden floors except it starts going tiles on the open kitchen area.
There's a small dinner table that I doubt I'm going to use.

There are glass sliding doors to the balcony. I have a great view of the forest wildlife from here.

"Turn on air con" I said as I feel the cool familiar wind of the AC system.

"Air conditioning system activated" I  nod as I entered my room.

There's a whole door length window in front of my bedroom and gray long silk curtains that must be electronically operated.
There's a glass on the back of my bed and shower heads. There's also a bathroom sink behind the shower heads.
There's are two doors to the far end and when I opened it,
The first door leads to my closet room.
It takes up majority of the space as I see my outfits from casual to business attires. A few tux still with tags on. The watch drawers opens when I put my thumb over the screen and it rolls out displaying newly bought different Rolex watches still with their tags on.

There's a similar case looking drawer for my shades and different jewelries that has tracking devices. Especially rings that has scorpion designs on them, mens bracelets and other like a dog tag with my name on it and other stuff. Like the ones from those GI who go to war.

The second door leads, to another bathroom counter with a full on mirror.
There's a mega jacuzzi tub with the view of the outside and I oversee the lake.

"Do you like it?" Dad says and I nod.

"Yeah,thanks dad. I'm gonna shower up and get some rest. Kinda jet legged" he nods and leaves.
I took off my clothes,seeing my black hair by the side of my face as I stare at my tattooed body in the mirror.

My muscles bulge as I flex and pulled my shirt over my head.
I got in the shower,quickly bathing before I pulled on a pair of clean gray track pants as I head to bed.

I get in bed.
"Turn off the fucking lights" I groaned when I forgot.

"Lights deactivated. Have a nice rest Master Vincent" I moved under the covers as I rest my head on a white pillow.