Derek(15)

A smile grew at my lips as I watched Vincent play basketball with his friends.
But that smile quickly disappeared when I see Ariana walked into the basketball gym room and kissed Vincent in front of his friends making them wolf whistle.

I am so fucking pissed right now!!!

I stood up with my best friend and my other football teammates and left.
I came out to them in the boys locker room and they understand and totally cool with it.

Vincent catches my eyes and quickly pulled away from Ariana.
He threw the basketball and ran to our exit waiting for me to pass by after I left all my friends to go out of the bleachers first.

"Wait Derek,just listen to me" I ignored him as I kept walking,my duffle bag hanging off my arm as sweat glistened my whole body

"Hey,its not what it looks like" he tried to grab my hand but I pulled away harshly.

He follows me out still talking,trying to get me to listen.
"Look,I'm not into her,okay?"

"Can you just listen to me?"

"Look,we're just friends" he says again.

I open the boot of my car and put my duffle bag inside.

"I don't care Vincent. You do whatever the hell you want and I'll do what I want" I say opening the door to the drivers seat.

He cussed under his breath.
Before I could drive off,I see tears threatening to spill.
I immediately stopped the car and got out as I see him walked back into the school basketball court inside.

"Vincent?" I called him but he just continues walking away.

I get back in my car and drove off.

My life is so fucked up right now. One minute he's chasing me and the next,I'm chasing him back.