Derek(11)

I shot up from bed covered in sweat.

I'M FUCKED!!!

I just had a fucking wet dream about the new kid in school.
The guy I kissed!!!!

I looked down at the dent in my boxers.
Well fuck me!

I got outve bed and hit the shower before I got ready for school, my mind was still fully on the dream about Vincent.

I could feel junior me get a little excited so I switched the water to cold temperature.

I got outve the shower,clean shaved and got ready for school.
Just a plain white shirt,black jeans as I run my hand through my neatly A cut hair.
The sides were shaved while the part in the middle was left uncut and ruly messy light shade of brown making my blue eyes pop out more.

I walked downstairs with school bag as mother was seated in the red room reading the papers while the maids worked around the house.

Unlike other spoilt brats,I was actually a nice person.
I might be a bully in school but I respect older people.

"Good morning Mrs Murphy" I said to the butler's wife.

"Good morning Derek" she says as I passed by.

"Derek?" I heard my mother say and walked into the red room.

No,not like the one from fifty shades of grey. More like the red room in the white house.
Yeah,my parents are kind of a showoff.

"Where's mommy's kiss?" She asked and I clenched my teeth but I peck her cheek.

"Bye mom" I said as I leave the house.

I was always a mommy's boy to begin with but they didn't spoil me or anything. They'd draw a line to everything I wanted.

I got in my Grey AMD Volvo before I sped off to school eager to see that pair of gray orbs again.