Vincenzo (47)

I smiled as I put Rion in his bed as he slept soundly.

After we'd returned from our shopping,their penthouse was full of toys and shopping bags and three large boxes containing the boys new cars were inside.

I got the pleasure of bathing my kids,with Derek of course.
They'd changed into their jammies and had breakfast for dinner.

Some pancakes,a cup of hot chocolate before we watched a kids movie on Netflix, Sonic The Hedgehog.

Then,the boys fell asleep and so did Derek and now I'm done putting the kids to bed.
I had Ares and Dimitri first as they sprawled on their beds the exact same way I used when I was their age.

I put Rion to bed as well and now I was descending the stairs again to fetch the love of my life.

He was leaning against the sofa leather cushions in an awkward angle as I chuckled and picked him up.
I walked upstairs towards his room and laid him down gently as possible.

"Cenzo...." He mumbled sleepily as I pecked his clean shaved stubbled cheek.

"Go to sleep love" I whispered as he stirred awake.

"Cenzo?come sleep" he says and I smiled happy at the invitation.
I got outve my white suit shirt and dress pants leaving me only in a white vest and my boxers of course.

Once I lay in bed,I wrapped my arms around Derek's waist and pulled him closer kissing the crown of his head as he snuggled close to my bare tatooed chest.

"Good night" he mumbled before snoring lightly on me.

"Good night baby" I replied back and it didn't take me that much time to fall asleep as well.

••••••••
I pulled who I assumed was Derek's body close to me as I slept soundly until the soft pattering of footsteps could be heard as well as soft giggles and arguing.

"No you're it" I heard a faint familiar voice. Ares.

"No you're it. I tagged you first!" Now it was Dimitri.

"Guys?stop fighting" now I heard the little whining voice of my baby,Rion.

I decided to get outve bed pecking Derek's cheek softly as I walked out.
The argument stopped when I opened the master bedroom door to Derek and I's room.

"What's going on in here?" I asked in a soft groggy whisper as the both started talking at the same time.

Rion hesitantly stepped in front of me and lifted his hands up wanting me to pick him up.
I smiled picking him up as I pecked his black curls that he most certainly got from me.

"Good morning baby" I whispered as he started drawing patterns on my shoulder blade to  my upper arm.

"Good morning daddy" he mumbled with a yawn.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked him concerned seeing the little eye bags under his eyes.

"It was ok" he says laying his head on my washboard chest.
I pecked his curls again as I looked to the boys.

One a mini me,and one a spitting image of Derek.

"What's going on here?" I asked sternly.

"Daddy,he started it!" Dimitri says pointing to Ares.

"Uh ah did not. You started it " Ares denied crossing his small arms across his chest.

"Ok,we can have this conversation downstairs. Your papa is still asleep" i said and they nodded as we walked downstairs, Rion in my arms as he lightly slept on me.

What was he doing last night?