Derek(26)

I rushed down the hallway of the hospital as my heart raced in my chest.

Tears slid down my cheeks and I did nothing to stop them.

This is all my fault!!!

I didn't even know why I did what I did.

I was just trying to figure myself out. Did I really want to be gay??
When I overheard my parents talking about how they hated the idea of same sex marriage, I got scared.

What if I got disowned by my parents??
I don't think I was ready to lose my parents to my boyfriend of only a few months.

What if Vince found someone else? Then who would want me??
When I saw those tears in his eyes last month when he saw me,I felt so sad.

When I heard that Vincent committed suicide and was rushed to the hospital,I got outve bed and got here,still in my pajamas.

I walked up to the reception.

"Can I help you?" The nurse says.

"I'm here to see Vincenzo Scorpio" I said and she typed in something.

"He's in the private Scorpio wing. Its in the building opposite this one sir" I looked out the window seeing the new building.

I wasted no time rushing out and ran to the new building.
I was gonna go up to the Eastern wing the nurse talked about but two guards held me back.

"Sir this wing is private. Only authorised people are allowed through these doors" I felt tears rolled down my cheeks.

I've never cried so much until now....

I hear he was talking to someone on the phone before he nodded and cut the call.

Before he could open his mouth, I hear someone yelling behind the door.

"Where is he?! Where the fuck is that bastard?!"

the door swings open and I see Mr Scorpio,Vince's birth father glaring at me with unshed tears in his eyes.

"You!" He swung his fist at my face and I fell back from the force of his hook.

"You fucking bastard!! I fucking hate you!! You hurt my baby!!" He punched me over and over again, and I made no attempt to stop him.

I deserved this. I deserved his wrath. His anger for his son getting hurt.

"You're a monster! Why would you do that?! Huh? Tell me you fucked up bastard!!! Why would you hurt him like that?!You're a fucked up person!! Playing with my baby's feelings like that!! You killed him!! You fucking killed my baby!!
Get the fuck out before I shoot you in the fucking head!! NOW!!" He says,tears on his cheeks as Vince's other dad got him off me as he hugged him.

Killed him? Is Vince dead?!!

No,i-it can't be. He can't be dead....

I stood up,my face was so sore at this point but I don't know which one hurt more, my bruised up face from Vince's father's hand or the ache in my chest from Vince.

He can't be dead.