Vincent(4)

(Vincent's hair length-hot as f🔥🔥)

I pulled up at the empty parking spot in school and got out.
Everyone in the parking lot stared at me as I shut the door and run a hand through my hair.

I'm used to the attention so I ignore them and walked inside the school.
I can hear the teenage girls gushing about how hot I am and I almost roll my eyes at the comment. You don't think I know that?

I lick my bottom lip feeling the cold metal of the lip ring against the left corner of my lip.

I head to the office ignoring everyone's staring eyes at me.
I got there,quickly got my schedule from the office lady whose trembling while handing me my school timetable.

I find my locker and opened it.
Its gray and empty like I expected.
I put in my books that I don't need for the first three periods.

The bell rings and I shut my locker that's a bit shorter than my tall height. I remember I had to bend my neck a little to get my books all the way in.
I shut the locker and put the lock back on as I head off to my first class, AP calculus

Upon entering the class,everyone stops to stare at me.
I see a few guy at the back talking amongst themselves and nodding.

"Well hello. You must be the new senior from the private school in Russia,correct?" I nodded as I gave her my Maths results from Russia.

"Impressive. You can sit in the back next to Alexander" I look to the back seeing a blonde guy raise his hand up,a pencil in between his fingers as he smiled at me.

"Can you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Hi I'm Vincent Scorpio. I attended a private school back in Russia and I'm an athlete. Any questions?" About four people. Three girls and one guy.

"Yes,pretty blonde girl" she blushes and I smirked.

"Are your parents the new CEO businessmen from the Scorpion group in Russia?" I nodded.

"Yep. That's them..."

"We're you adopted of the rumours true that one of your dad's gave birth to you?"

"Its true. My father, James Scorpio gave birth to me but they had to perform a c-section to get me out" I answered as I pointed at the guy who raised his hand at the back.

"Are you straight?"

"No. I'm bisexual" I took my seat next to Alexander.

"Hi I'm Alex..." He puts his hand out so I could shake it and I do.

"Vincent. But everyone calls me Vince" he nods staring at my neck.

"Is your neck the only tatooed part of you?" I smirked pulling up the arms of my leather jacket.

"Holy fuck!" He said and the whole class focused their attention on us as I covered up my arms again.

"What are looking at wimp" he growled at the nerdy boy in front of us and the boy immediately looks back in front.

I might just like this school,I thought as a smirk cast its way on my face.