Epilogue 1

Napublish rin sa wakas! 😭 Sorry sa mga nag-aabang, hindi ko talaga ma-open wattpad ko kagabi, ilang beses kong ni-try pero wala talaga.

Epilogue 1

Rionsky Hue Ronschwald

“Your Highness.” A knock on the door caught my attention. Napakapit ako sa aking kumot at mahigpit na kinumotan ang sarili. The sadness and void I am feeling right now cannot live up to anything. I gritted my teeth.

My mother died. She was a dignified, loving mother and a queen at the same time. Yet now, Father acts like nothing happened and is moving on so normal. This is insane.

I can feel my intense rage.

Alam ko. I know who it was who killed my mother. Jaine Neol, a princess from another kingdom of the empire. The day mother died, I saw her. She was only with her but I did not think of anything malicious she was going to do that day.

I scoffed of my own foolishness. 

“I have no appetite. Leave me alone.” Lumamig ang aking boses.

“But---”

“I said leave me alone.” Diin ko.

It has been a month since she died. The hole I am feeling in my self is leaving me bitterness. Who cannot?

Pagak akong tumawa sa aking nabalitaan at napaisip tungkol sa pumatay sa aking ina.

Jaine will be going to the Strovila theatre. I know her motive is to not just watch. Ngayong alam ko ang totoong pagkatao ng babaeng iyon ay alam kong may iba pa siyang motibo maliban roon.

“Burn the Strovila theatre.” Due to my blinded hatred, I was able to order my newly appointed right-hand man to do that. Alam kong malalaman nito ng hari, ang aking ama, ngunit wala akong pakialam.

All I care is to burn her to ashes. Give her back what my mother felt tenfold.

My right-hand man came from the house of Estavio. I have no problems what my Father gives me. Estavio proved his loyalty to me even though I do not fully trust him. And I am glad he does not question a thirteen-year old order to kill.

The burning Strovila theatre was pictured in my mind and I cannot forget it. Unfortunately, she survived. Although I was disappointed, I was actually feeling a bit relieved.

She cannot just die due to some fire. She needs to suffer more.

Napangisi ko.

Since then, I have buried some unnecessary feelings to not burden me. All of those, I buried them, just to drag that woman to hell.

“I will be marrying a princess from another kingdom. Fix yourself.” Father decided that shook me a bit.

She will marrying the murderer of my mother? Alam niya ba iyon?

From that thought, I shuddered.

I cannot believe that dirty woman will be my mother.

“Yes, Your Majesty.” I pent up my unnecessary feelings.

Right, it doesn’t matter if she marries the king or her rank rises. Actually, the higher she is, the higher her downfall is. She will lose everything and miserably die to the end.

I kept up fake image as my defense mechanism. A serious and a prince who rightfully does his duties. I continued to act with my image so perfect. Even at their wedding, I manage to act normal as I see her claiming the queen’s crown.

“I swear I’ll kill you.” I muttered as I give her an intense, silent glare.

Like what I expected, Jaine hates me. We hate each other. Every time our paths meet, we keep on our act as our guard. She did not fail me. She keeps on trying to get rid of me but sending assassins and filling poison on my food is is not a problem for me. I can easily get rid of them.