Epilogue: Alternative Ending

Paalala lang na ito ay isang alternative ending. Meaning it's up sa inyo kung kaninong ending ang gusto niyo (kung kay Heiden o Rionsky). Rionsky is the male lead here but I pity those who stanned Heiden so I gave you a small gift for supporting this story...

Epilogue Alternative Ending

Heiden Fins Ronschwald

The smell of medicine lingered my nose as I open my eyes. A white ceiling greeted my vision. “You’re awake.” A familiar voice. I turned to the woman beside me.

“Ruvia.” She gave me an unchanging, blank expression.

“Do you remember what happened when you fell with Arisia?” She then sat on a chair and put her leg on top of the other.

“Rionsky saved her and we battled. I remember receiving a fatal blow in my chest.” Napahawak ako sa aking dibdib. Napadaing ako nang maramdaman ang sakit ng sugat na aking natamo. I stared at it.

I do not know how deep was it because of the gauze wrapped in my body but it must be pretty fatal.

“Silang dalawa lamang ang nakaahon. I saved you after that and treated you with medical knowledge I know.” As I remember my childhood with her, she was always interested in the world of medicine but she learns them in secret.

“I see.” I eyed at her.

There is nothing free in this world. I am sure she is going to ask something from me in return for saving me.

“You won’t even say your appreciation. Are you not glad that you are alive? Or would you rather Arisia be the first one you want to see?” She snorted.

“The latter.” Dahan-dahan akong bumangon. She just watched me sat by myself.

“Jerk.” She muttered with her creased brows.

“You saved this jerk.”

“You know that I still love you. And it haven’t changed a bit.” She crossed her arms and pursed her lips as she gave me a glare.

“That’s enough, Ruvia. That was why I canceled our engagement. You’re obsessed to the point that you even kill the girls who come to me.” Sagot ko.

I am not that stupid to know that she was doing that behind my back. That was why I am always on guard when I’m with her. There is no telling what crazy thing she would do as I don’t fully know her even though she was my friend.

“Aren’t you the same?” Sarkasmo niya. She squinted her eyes.

“Maybe.” I shrugged.

“I hate you.” She looked at me with contempt. “But I still love you.” She sighed. Tumayo siya. “What are you planning to do now?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m taking back what’s mine.”

“Can’t you just give up? Then I’ll do the same.” She smirked.

“Dream on.” Asik ko.

“Then I won’t stop, too.” She scoffed before giving me a pair of clothes. She then gave me a cold gaze before leaving me alone in the room.

Nang mawala na siya ay dahan-dahan akong tumayo upang makapagpalit agad. I have already planned to go straight to where Arisia is.

I am sure she is at the main palace, lavishing her new life. But she should not be relaxed as I’m coming for her to take her back.

“Arisia is mine. I won’t allow you to take her away from me, Rionsky.” I grinned when I saw from the windows walking in the hallway. Napatigill siya.

“Who is there?” She uttered in an authoritative voice, making me smirk. Nang tumalon ako papunta sa bintanang nakabukas ay namilog ang kanyang mga mata.

“Y-You...” She stuttered in surprise.

“I’m back, Arisia.” A chuckle escaped from my mouth.

Now there is no escaping my grasp.

---

Dahil mabait ako ay may alternate ending. 😂. (Bait ko talaga)