Season 2: Chapter 15

Season 2

Chapter 15

A cold night, the wind from the opened window made me shiver a bit. I sat at my bed. Ipinatong ko ang isang paa sa isa at pinagkrus ang aking mga braso. I sighed as I played my strands of hair with my index finger. Hindi ako tumingin sa taong nakaloob sa aking kwarto nang naamoy ko ang kanyang pamilyar na amoy.

“It took you long enough. Matutulog na sana ako.” Ani ko.

“I’m sorry.” I heard his steps coming to me.

“Well, it is okay. Come here.” I ordered. He stopped in front of me with a confusing look. Tumaas ang aking tingin at pinasadahan siya.

He still looks princely whenever I see him. “Strip.” His eyes widened of what I said. Even though at the dimmed lights, I can see him turning red. Ngumiti lamang ako bilang senyas na ako ay seryoso sa aking sinabi. His hands with seductive-looking veins went to the buttons of his white polo and started to unbutton them. He is shyly taking off his shirt while his eyes glued down of embarrassment. I signaled him to come closer. My hand traced his upper body, to his biceps down to his v-line. My eyes squinted at the sight of him. I can hear his ragged breathing but I did not took notice of it. “You have lost weight.” My hand stopped at his waist.

“How would you know?” He avoided my eyes.

“Just because.”

“A-Arisia...” He stuttered.

“Okay, go get your clothes on. And you need to eat regularly.” Umawang ang kanyang mga labi. Tulala pa siya ngunit agad ring ibinalik ang kanyang damit. He then turned to me with his usual shy face after putting his clothing. He knelt again with a knee and went closer to me when I signaled him to come closer to me. “You will be having a princess as your fiancee, huh? Are you happy?” I rested my face in my hand.

“No!” Angil niya agad. Napatango ako.

“I know.” A chuckle escaped from my lips. My other hand went to his hair to ruffle it. “Because if you did, I would have had her assassinated.” Humigpit ang aking hawak sa kanyang buhok. I smirked an evil one.

I may have looked like a villain while saying that. Still, I do not care if I show my true colors to him.

“A-Are you jealous?” Kumurap ako sa kanyang sinabi. Tumabingi ako at napangisi ulit. Inilapit ko ang aking mukha sa kanya.

“Jealous?” Sumingkit ang aking mga mata. I licked my lips. “I am just territorial. I do not want anyone laying a hand on my property.” Matamis akong ngumiti.

“Am I your property?” He, then, tilted his head. He has his lips parted and it looked adorable. Tumaas ang kanyang kilay. My hand went down to his nape. I slowly caressed it.

Ah, I want to eat him up if possible, this adorable creature.

My hand being rested at went to my lips. I bit my index finger, stopping me from the urge of doing something to him.

“What do you think?”

“Even being just your tool is absolutely fine for me.” Nahihiya pa rin niyang sagot. He licked his lips.