𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝙺

Chapter 3

"Iᴄᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ"

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

I stand next to Lydia as I watch Allison and Scott climbing...up a rock wall in the gym. "They're cute." I whispered to Lydia.

"They are." She whispers back as she giggles, next thing I saw was Scott falling to the ground, well he didn't hit the ground he just fell.

Everyone started laughing. "McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach tells Scott.

"All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach yells. "Coach, which one." I said pointing between me and Stiles.

"I don't care." He speaks. "Go." Stiles tells me, and I roll my eyes.

I look at the wall, before I start climbing. Right when I went to the top, I jumped down. I look up and see Erica didn't move, she was stuck to the wall.

"Help...please." I heard her whimper; my eyes widen before everyone comes closer towards the wall. "Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked and I looked at him.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular systm of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia tells him. "Erica?" Coach calls out.

"I-I'm fine." She spoke. "Coach, maybe this wasn't a good idea, you know she's epileptic." I whisper to him.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the walls. There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Coach tells her. "I can get her." I said, and he nods.

"Erica? It's Cassie, I'm gonna get you, all right?" I tell her. She doesn't say anything, and I climb up the wall, and she looks at me when we're side by side. "Hey, let's get down." I whisper to her, she nods, before she grabs onto me.

Once we hit the ground, she gives me a thank you look. "Come on, shake it off." Coach tells her, and the class starts to laugh and snicker at her.

"Shut the fuck up, you shitheads." I yell at them, before I run after Erica. "You all right?" I asked.

"Don't act you care, you're just like the others, popular, smart, and pretty." She looks down. "Erica, I-

"No, just leave me alone." She snapped at me, making me flinch. "Okay" I whisper.

~

As I was walking to lunch, I see Jackson grab Lydia by her arm. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jackson growls. "What?"

"Show it to me. Show it to me, come on." Jackson grabs her hand, but I push him against the lockers. "What the fuck is your problem, fuckass?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He sits himself up, before he passed by me fast, bumping my shoulder hard. "Hey, Lyd-" I went to say but stop when I don't see her.

I sat down next to Stiles at lunch. "Alright guys, what is the old man's problem?" I asked. "Who?" Stiles asks me.