𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚎.

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"Where are my children?!" I cried out while holding onto Allison. She had her arms around me, rubbing my back. "It's okay, Cassie. T-They're in an illusion." She whispered in my ear. I missed it. I missed the way she said my name.

I cried and held her close, "I've missed you so much, Allison. You don't even know it." I whispered to her. She laughed, "you named your child after me..." She pulled away from me and put her hands on my cheek.

I nodded, "of course I did. I love you." I told her with tears in my eyes. Allison pushed her forehead against mine, "I love you too. And I'm glad I'm home with you...and everyone." She speaks.

"I'm pregnant and I'm scared to lose the child...what if...I die?" I asked, she laughed, "not possible. I won't let that happen." She told me.

"Promise?" I whispered. Allison pulled away and smiled, "cross my heart, hope to die." She whispered. "You know, you missed a lot over the years." I told her.

"Like what?" She laughed. "My wedding with Isaac." Her eyes widened, "I know! I can't believe that y'all actually got married!"

I laughed, "yeah, I married him. He's been a pain in the ass, but it was worth it." I rubbed my stomach and smiled. "What are you going to name him?" Allison asked.

"Probably something cheesy." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I never stopped talking about you." I said.

She made a face, "really?" Allison smiled. I nodded, "I told stories to my daughters. So many stories about you. The winter formal, when we went go find Lydia in the woods, the time when we took Lydia to Scott's because Derek wanted to kill her!" I listed and She laughed.

I smiled at her before I saw five people and the Nogitsune appear on top of the Nemeton. I gasped when I realized it was the kids, Derek, and Scott. I quickly ran over to where they are. I saw Derek throw the kids off the Nemeton.

What was happening?

What is he doing?

"I got this." I heard Parrish on the side of me growl. He walked over to the Nemeton and got on it. "We gotta hold him!" Scott yelled. "You can't, you'll both burn with him!" Parrish yelled. I looked at Derek who was thinking. He looked at Scott, "Scott?!"

"What?"

Derek looked at the kids on the ground next to the Nemeton, "You're the Alpha...they're in your pack now." Derek grabbed Scott and pushed him off the Nemeton. Then I realized what was happening...Derek was going to die. He's going to kill himself for us. He's sacrificing himself.

Derek grabbed back on to the Nogitsune and looked back Parrish, "Parrish, lit this fucker up!" He yelled. I watched with wide eyes as Parrish's body lit up with fire, he moved his body towards Derek and the Nogitsune, and they burned.

"No!" I cried out while I saw Derek burn up. He was dead, Derek Hale was dead. I looked over to the kids and Eli was crying into my daughter's shoulder. I looked back at the Nemeton and it disappeared, both Derek and The Nogitsune in the air...it was like they weren't there...

Derek Hale sacrificed himself for all of us.

Isaac grabbed my hand and then the illusion we were in was gone, we were back on the lacrosse field at the stadium. Isaac and I slowly walked over to the kids. I stared down at them, tears still in my eyes. "Here, come here." Isaac whispered while we held our hands out for them.

Eli looked up and slowly grabbed onto my hand, I pulled him up and he wrapped his arms around me, sobbing into my chest. This poor young boy lost the only parent he had...I rubbed his back and then Allison and Addison hugged onto me and Isaac.

I smiled softly and looked up at the sky. I didn't want the tears to fall but...they were already falling down.

We were safe now...all because of...Derek Hale.

ッ