𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚢.

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"Come on you fuckass!" I yelled at Eli who was literally way behind us. "She's right behind us!" Scott screams.

I saw Eli fall down and I groaned. I quickly grabbed him and threw him in front of us. He started running faster and we stopped behind a tree.

"Okay. I need you to go back to Addison then go to your father." I told Eli. He shook his head, "what about you?" He asked.

I scoffed, "what about me?" I asked. "You're Addison Lahey's mother! What if you get hurt and she gets pissed at me?! Plus look at you, you're pregnant!" Eli growls.

"Just protect her. Don't worry about me." I pushed him away and he stared at me for a few seconds. "Can I marry your daughter?" He quickly asked.

I rolled my eyes, "go!" I yelled at him. "Right." He mumbled before taking off. I looked at Scott who was looking at his hand. "Oh no, not you too." I whispered. Scott shook his head, "she covered the arrows with wolfsbane."

"I know that! Look at Addison! She's dead! My daughter is dead Scott!" I screamed at him, and he looked down, "she's going to be okay. Like you said." He told me.

We kept running and running into the woods. I was so tired, but I had to keep going, not for myself but for my family. "Allison, stop!" Scott yelled back at her.

She raised her bow and shot an arrow at us but missed. She then dropped it and took out her Chinese daggers. "I want to talk." I told her. She grins, "sure, let's talk, Catherine." She stopped in front of me, I took a step forward, but she raised her Chinese dagger. "You can stay where you are." She told me.

I nodded, "okay...you, you killed my daughter. She isn't a killer! She's only 15!" I cried out. Allison rolled her eyes, "they killed my family." She spat before she lunched herself towards me but I quickly turned around and ran.

Great, we're on the run again.

~

Both me and Scott were fighting Allison, and she was. strong. So fucking strong. "Allison, if you can give me a second I can tell you the truth!" Scott tells her. She shook her head, "you killed half my family. All of you." She spat.

"I never killed anyone, and neither did you." Scott tells her and she pushed him away. "We know those daggers have wolfsbane on them. And I know you think you're gonna do through with it." Allison lunched forward and tried stabbing Scott. Scott quickly moved out the way and she still came at us. She turned at me and kicked me on the ground, she flipped the Chinese daggers between her fingers while coming towards me.

I held my belly in pain, "Allison! Please stop! I'm pregnant!" I cried out. My hand shaking on my pregnant stomach.

She glared down at me and came at me but my voice stopped her. "Because that's what the Nogitsune wants. Do you remember? Remember us? Me, you, Lydia?" I looked up at Allison. She stared down at me, "who's Lydia?" She asked.

"My best friend, and your best friend." I told her before I got up, I started running again and she followed.

~

Allison had led us to a cliff, and I knew if Allison was still in there, she wouldn't let us fall. I slowly backed up away from her while she had her Chinese daggers pointing at me and Scott.

She swung at me, but I jumped back she tired swinging at Scott, but he dodged it. She glared at the two of us. I grabbed Allison's hands and she stared at me, like she was shooting daggers into my eyes. "Listen to us! Allison, you are Allison Argent!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes changed, something in her eyes changed. It was like regret and... sadness. "Cassie?" She whispered; my eyes widened. "You-You remember me?"

"Who's Cassie?" Allison asked and I frowned, "I'm Cassie. I'm Catherine!" I told her, she shook her head. "I'm Cassie, your best friend. Addison and Allison Lahey...my daughters. I named her after you. I named them after you," I nodded while tears formed in my eyes, "I married Isaac Lahey just like you asked me to. I did it...all for you Allison." I whispered.

"Addison Lahey and Allison Lahey?" She whispered. I nodded with a smile, "yes! My daughters! Yes, Allison. Them, yes, them. They're my daughters! You can remember!" I spoke.

Allison made a face before answering, "fine. But..." She turned to Scott and stabbed him. He groaned in pain and held his stomach, "...we do this my way." She finished and I nodded.

"Your way." I repeated.

Allison held her ring daggers at us while we walked. This been going on for 20 minutes already. "We're heading back to the main road, aren't we?" Scott asked. Allison didn't say anything but pushed Scott with her ring dagger, only for Scott to groan.

Scott looked back at his ex-lover, "and my blood, it's going to lure them. We're the bait for the trap, right?" Allison didn't say anything but pushed him again, he winces and kept walking.

"'Cause by the time the others catch up to us, I'll be dead, and you can pick the others off one by one. Is that the plan?" Scott asked her. Allison nodded, "yeah, actually, that is the plan." She told him before pushing him.

I held in my laugh, she just kept pushing him with the daggers. It was funny but yet stupid. "You don't hurt werewolves, Allison. And no matter what the Nogitsune put into your head. You don't kill them either. And I think part of you knows it. I saw it the moment Cassie said your name." Scott explained.

Allison rolled her eyes, "saw what?" She asked. Scott smiled a bit, "regret." He whispered. Allison didn't say anything but just pushed him again. "Go!"

We kept walking till Scott speaks up again. I rolled my eyes; he needs to stop talking. "You're not going to kill me..."

"That's right, the wolfsbane going to kill you." Allison hissed at him. Scott looked really pale and sick.

Scott turned myself to Allison, "you had a code." He told her. She nods, "mm-hm. We hunt those who hunt us." She says.

I shake my head, "no, Allison. You made a new one. We protec—"

"We protect those who—" Allison started but stopped herself. She looked shocked by her own words. "—cannot protect themselves." She finished in a whisper.

I nodded and smiled, "yeah. You remember." She looked up at me and Scott. She first kicked Scott on the ground before she turned to me.

"Follow my orders and you won't die, Cassie." She told me and smiled. "I missed it when you said my name." I said.

She glared at me, "Catherine." Allison corrected herself.

ッ