𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

Chapter 18

"Mᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ

Cassie's POV

The bus stopped in front of a motel, it looked old and nasty. I walked off the bus with my bag on my back, "I've seen worse." Scott said making me glance at him shocked.

"Where have you seen worse?" I asked him, but he didn't get the chance to say anything because Coach blows his whistle. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up choose wisely." Coach explains, and I see Allison go with Lydia...

...And Scott goes with Stiles, and Boyd go with some guy...and then me and Isaac met eyes. I sigh, "guess it's just us." I chuckled, and he smiles, "not that we haven't slept in the same bed before." Isaac smirks before grabbing a key from Coach.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. And I'm looking at you, Lahey and Stilinski! I see you two! Walking together!" Coach yells at us, making me look away, embarrassed.

~

I set my bag on the bed, "Isaac? I'm gonna go take a shower." I told him, he glanced up at me, "oh, yeah, go ahead." He tells me, I smiled at him before walking towards the shower.

I opened the door before I take off my clothes, I loved it when the little cold air hits my body.

What I liked most about showering, is that once you step into the hot water, that little cold air disappears. But I waited till the water gets hot before stepping in.

The water felt so nice, it ran over my face, and I brushed my hair out of my face. Then my eyes snapped open when I heard the door open, I looked out the curtain to see Isaac standing there in the doorway. "Isaac?" I chuckled awkwardly.

He doesn't say anything and looks at me, looking at my face and then my hands gripping the curtain, making sure it doesn't fall. "Just came to see you." He smiles.

I chuckled trying to hide my awkwardness. Why is he here now, why couldn't he tell me after?

"Yo--You're so perfect, can we talk?" Isaac's tone almost sounding envious.

"Isaac, can't you wait to tell me after my shower?" I asked, and his eyes snap up to mine, "no, I wanted to tell you now." He says before stepping forward, and I watched every move he made, till he stopped in front of the curtain. "Isaac?" My voice was low, his eyes were dark, I couldn't see them, he was staring at me, before his hands reached out to grab the curtains.

"Sometimes...some things need to be said urgent." He whispers before his hand grabs the curtain, pulling it away from my grip.

His eyes were on my body, and I let him. I let him see my body...