𝙴𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Chapter 41

"єɕнσ нσυѕє"

Catherine's POV

Catherine's POV

The ride was silent, never in my life thought our family car ride would be this silent. I glanced over to my brother who was in the front seat.

I can't actually believe my dark side left my own brother for dead. I feel so guilty even though I didn't do it...Stiles actually thought I would do that to him--he doesn't trust me...

Stiles and I hurt Scott and Kira. I know what's she's planning, Dark C. That's what me and Stiles are calling her.

Dad stopped the car in front of the building, I can't believe he's actually doing this. I can't believe Stiles is putting himself inside Eichen House. I heard a lot of bad things about this place, it's a mental hospital for crazy people...Stiles isn't crazy.

I got out of the car, shutting the door on my way out. I sighed deeply before we heard a motorcycle, not just any motorcycle, Scott's.

Oh fuck.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked as he walked over to us, taking off his helmet. I stayed silent, not wanting to say anything. I remember the last thing I told him.

"Hey, Scotty? Ready for the worst pain in your life?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Dad told him, and in the first few hours of staying silent Stiles spoke up. "It's only 72 hours."

Scott shakes his head, "this is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet." Scott gives dad a sad look, more like a begging look, for him to not let Stiles walk into this place.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, Dark Witches, Oni, or whatever they're called." Dad says, which makes me smiled, the first smile that spread a crossed my face in hours. "Wow, that was actually correct." I bumped shoulders with him.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me--" Dad spoke, making me and Stiles side eye each other. I saw him swallow hard trying to hold back his tears when he heard the pain in our father's voice. "--I'm headed down to L. A. tomorrow talk to a specialist." Dad told Scott.

Scott sighed, "then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked with pain in his eyes, Stiles shook his head. "He's not--" Stiles spoke making Scott glance over to him, frowning. "--It was my decision."

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here." Scott shakes his head sadly. "And I can't hurt you." Stiles tells him.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..." Scott shakes his head, frowning that he can't find words. He was in pain, seeing his not one but two of his best friends possessed by demons and darkness.