𝙳𝚎-𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍

Chapter 42

"ԃє-νσιԃ"

Dark Catherine's POV

Me and Void glanced at each other in Derek's loft as dad walks in with hand cuffs. I grinned, "kinky, are we?" I chuckled and our dad kept the same face, a serious one.

"If my son and daughter is still here, if there's still a part of them standing here in front of me, then they'll put these on willingly and they'll come with me, because they know I'm here to protect them from they're self and from others." Dad spoke as he walked up to us slowly.

I felt my eye twitch, Cassie is breaking through. I guess Imma need to back her dad off.

Void and I side eyed each other, smirking but dad couldn't see. Then we put our wrists up. Dad sighed deeply before putting the cuffs on Void then on me. I grinned looking down knowing what's coming.

I looked down at the cuffs before glancing up at dad with a grin, "you're not my kids." Dad shook his head, backing up. I shook my head, chuckling before I pulled my wrist apart, making the cuffs fly off of me.

Then I watched Allison, Chris, and walk in here. "Oh? Bringing everyone? I see, I guess that we have people to kill." I smirked before I watched Allison lift her hand only to shoot a taser at us.

I held up my hand, "Expello!" I held up my hand only for the electricity to bounce back, flying at Allison but she steps out the way.

"Nice try, Alli but you're going to need to try harder." I chuckled looking at my hand that had purple fire on my fingertips. "Anyone want to try again--?" I glanced between everyone.

"--No? I was having fun. I mean come on, I'm a witch I'm all about fun!" I smiled. Derek roars before lunching himself towards us. I rolled my eyes before Void grabs Derek, twisting his arm before slamming his face into a table then throwing him.

Out of nowhere I heard a noise, I glanced over to see Chris holding two guns at me and Void. I smiled, "you going to shoot me?" I asked.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Dad held up his hand, trying to stop him. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune and a dark Steel witch to the list." Chris spoke before Dad raised his gun up at Argent.

I made a fake shocked face, "you're not going to shoot my kids." Dad shook his head, "you said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your kids." Argent spoke, not taking his eyes off of the both of us.

"Put it down. Put it down..." Dad spoke, me and Void glanced at each other, nodding. "D-Dad, he's going to shoot me." I act scared, trying to play games.

"Dad, he's going to kill me." Void whimpers. "Don't listen." Argent warned Dad who looked over to us with a sad look. "Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Dad yells at Chris but nothing happens.