𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎

Chapter 36

"Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ"

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

Isaac was on top of me, kissing my neck, his hands were running up and down my body. Me and Isaac never actually never went farther than anything we ever done. He knew I wasn't ready, and he's right, I wasn't.

But the only thing that been on my mind was yesterday, was it a dream or...was it real?

My door opens, but I didn't realize till I heard yelling. "Hey, Cassie, I wanted to as--" Stiles cuts off when he sees Isaac on top of me, "what the hell?!" Stiles yelled, making me and Isaac jump up from my bed.

"Stiles--" I started, he held up his hand, "how many times does he have to be over? Everyday? Every hour?" Stiles scoffs.

I frowned, "kinda." I mumbled, "kinda? Are you kidding?! He's here all the time, and you know I don't like him!" Stiles yells at me, I look down, "I'm sorry."

Stiles just scoffs, shaking his head before turning around, walking right out my room without saying another word. I take a deep breath, "I-I think you should go, Isaac..." I whispered, he nods, understanding.

"Okay, um, talk to me later?" He asked, I nodded.

~

Me, Scott, and Stiles all glanced at each other in our seats when we heard Coach yell, "son of a bitch!" We laughed as he came into the classroom.

"Mischief Night, Devil's Night, I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil. You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged--?" He asked, I laughed louder at the thought.

"--A man's house is supposed to be his castle--" Coach spoke before slamming his hand on Scott's desk, making him jump, "--mine's a frickin' omelet--" Coach walks over to his desk, he grabs a preset that was on it.

He lifts it up, "oh, this? We're gonna do this again--?" Coach drops it, "--I don't think so." Coach then stomps on it, making a glass break, he leans down grabbing a broken cup and card, mumbling to himself.

I couldn't stop laughing, Bruh, this is why Coach is my favorite teacher.

~

I was walking down the hall to lunch, but I stopped by a classroom by a voice, or voices.  It was Mr. Yukimura and Kira.

"Someone will show an interest. You're a beautiful girl. How could they not?" Mr. Yukimura tells her. "The only who who's shown any interest in me is Cassie, from your class." I heard her say, I look down, blushing, I like the way she said my name.

"Maybe you could date Cassie." Her dad requested; his words made my cheeks turn even more red. "I don't want to date, and I definitely know that I don't want to." Kira told her dad, I thought she liked me? Her dad did invite me for dinner tonight.