𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚝

Chapter 22

"Aʟᴘʜᴀ ᴘᴀᴄᴛ"

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

We stopped in front of the hospital before Isaac glanced over to me, "you see the twins?" He asks, I looked around, "no--" I said but then I look straight ahead, "--but I see Chris and Allison." I smiled.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?" Isaac asked before he glanced at the back seat, but nobody was there, just the door opened. "Shit!" I whispered before me, and Isaac get out of the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asked, "I don't know, Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out." Isaac said, but then a car pulls up and they come out of it. "Derek--" I sigh happily, "--thank god you're okay." I smiled.

"Where is Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked Derek, "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." Derek spoke as he grabbed Cora out of our car and put her into his car.

I sigh, "what about Scott and Melissa?" I asked. "Jennifer took Melissa." Derek said and I gasp, no, what? I thought Derek was with Jennifer the whole time. "What about Scott?" I asked sadly, but Derek doesn't say anything.

"Derek, where is Scott?!" I asked him, "He's with Deucalion..." He answers sadly.

~

Me, Derek, and Isaac and I guess you can say Cora was in the living room of Derek's loft. Isaac and I watched as Cora coughed up more black blood, making it stain her lips.

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked while Derek is sitting on a chair, staring at her, "I don't know." Derek whispers.

I sigh sadly, "so, what are you gonna do?" I asked him. "I don't know..." Derek repeats himself.

Isaac ran his fingers through his hair, "want to figure something out? Because while Scott, Stiles, and Cassie were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer--" Isaac said on the verge of tears.

"--Do you get how many people she's killed--?" Isaac asked and Derek closes his eyes, "--Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing--!" Isaac yells, and I grab Isaac's hand to calm him down.

Isaac straightens up, "why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored--?" Isaac asks then bends down a bit, "--are you lonely?" Isaac asks softly.

Derek slowly glances at Isaac and I, "maybe..." He whispers. Isaac stands up and grabs my hand, he goes to walk out the door but stops at the sound of Derek's voice. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her." Derek says.