𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢?

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"Can... you please heal him?" I asked Allison. She stares at me, looking at me closely. "No."

Scott winced in pain as he moved, he grabbed something from his pocket. It was his wallet. "G-Give this to her." Scott tells me. I grabbed it and slid it over to her.

Allison grabbed it and opened it, "what am I looking for?" She asked. "Behind my license." He breathed out.

She took a tiny paper out, well, it was a picture. She looked at it closely and her face changed. "It was at the ice ring. The pictures didn't come out good, so I tore that one off for you." Allison kept her eyes on the picture.

Scott spoke up again. "After you died, your father gave that to me." Allison closed her eyes and kept the picture close. "Lydia was there." She speaks.

"And Stiles." Scott added.

I smiled at her as I held my stomach, I rubbed it a few times. "You remember the winter formal?" Scott asks her.

Allison thinks for a second, "uh, I--I went with my friends. J-Jackson, Lydia, Stiles...Cassie...I don't remember anyone else." She looks down.

Scott nods with tears in his eyes, "I was there. I found you inside, and we danced." He tells her. Allison puts the picture back in his wallet and closed it, she threw it to the side and shook her head. "I don't remember any of that." She told him.

"We kissed. And that was the first time I told you that I loved you." Scott tells her, Allison looked away, it was like she was fighting the truth.

She was fighting it.

Allison was there.

"When you broke up with me, I said that I knew we were going to be together. You told me...and you told me there's no such thing as faith."

Allison didn't look back at us, she stayed looking at the wall. Still fighting the truth.

"Allison...when died in front of me. You told me...you were sorry for kissing Isaac..." Tears threaten to fall from my eyes and I look up, "I told you; you can kiss him all you want. You told me you--"

She cuts me off. "That I love you...Catherine." She glanced back over, and I saw a dry tear on her cheek. I smiled, "and then you told me not to cry." I finished.

She nods before standing up, "tell me everything." Allison demands. I shake my head, "after you heal Scott." I told her.

Allison looked at me before her eyes shift to Scott's. "Fine, what do I have to do?" She asked me.

"Fire. You have to burn it out of him." I told her.

Allison took out a torch, it was the same kind of torch that Scott tried committing suicide with. I frowned at the thought.

"Oh, uh, you couldn't find anything else?" Scott looked uncomfortable. "Do you want to live or not?" Allison asked him.

Scott lets out a shaky breath, "burn it out." He tells her before she lights it up, she started at the torch with an emotion. It was sadness.

Scott lifted his shirt before she slowly put it where she stabbed him.  Scott screamed in pain and his eyes glowed that red that I love. He roared in pain too.

~

Scott quickly got up when he healed, he walked towards a tiny window and looked out. He was confused from where we were. "I need to find my father. If he's here, he's in danger too." Allison tells us.

I snapped my head over to her, "now?" I asked. She nodded; Scott quickly stopped her. "Uh, Allison, wait. This isn't just about us anymore."

She sighed while she grabbed her bow, "I think I remember y'all, or maybe someone like y'all. But I can't help you right now. I have to find my father. I think he might be the only one I have left." Allison tells us sadly; she turns away and walked towards the exit.

"I need to find my children." I told Scott and ran out the door. I followed behind Allison, and she looked back at me. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm going look for my kids." I told her. She laughed, "Addison and Allison?" She repeated from earlier.

I chuckled. "Yep. The twins." I waved at her before walking away. I walked towards where exit, but I get pushed back. I groaned and slammed my hand against exit.

It was right open, but it was like...fuck.

Mountain Ash.

I turned around and saw Scott. "I—I can't find my kids, Scott. Where are my babies?" I cried out. He wrapped his arms around me, "we'll find them." He says before pulling away.

What if they're dead? Or hurt?

We walked away from the exit and out by the huge, big blenchers, then I saw them Eli and Addie.

"Eli!" Scott yelled. Both of their heads turned, and my daughter smiled widely. "Mom!" She screamed and I ran over to her. I wrapped my arms around her, keeping her close. I never wanted to let go of her.

"Addison. Oh my god. You're okay. Where is your father? Or—Or Allison?" I asked her as she pulled away from me.

"I don't know...I've been in an illusion...Derek was there, Liam, grandpa. They were all there." Addison cried, and I quickly hugged her again. "It's okay, baby. I'm here." I whispered in her ear.

"The baby?" My daughter asked. I laughed, "he's okay. Your brother is strong." I told her. She nodded, "good."

I chuckled at her words, "we need to go." She tells me, but I shook my head, "there is no way out. Mountain Ash is around the whole place." I explained to her.

"Mountain Ash?" My daughter questioned. I rolled my eyes. "It's a supernatural thing. Us supernatural's can't cross." I said while groaning. I hated mountain ash.

Addie frowns, "that's great." She said sarcastically. "How are we going to leave?" Eli asked us.

Scott sighed, "we don't know." He speaks.

ッ