𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

A/N: I want to start using her real name for the POV's. YKYK, I love my oc Catherine.

Chapter 38

"Sɪʟᴠᴇʀꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ"

Catherine's POV

Catherine's POV

"His eyes were glowing."

"There was something almost ritualistic about it. Like it was looking right into his soul." Chris explained as Allison cleaned some cuts on his face, "that's the same thing it did to me." Isaac spoke up.

I nodded as I put my two fingers behind my ear, touching the backwards five, "me too." I said, "that's what it did to everyone." Allison says, still looking very carefully at the cuts on her father's face.

"They only came after the werewolves." Scott spoke, "along with Lydia and Cassie, yeah." Allison added.

Chris sighed, "anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Isaac glanced at Chris confused, "then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asked.

"A kumicho. A yakuza bosses. It was my first gun deal. I was only 18 and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out the minor details of the buyers being yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise." Chris explained, so we definitely got ourselves bad news is what he's trying to say.

"Or your ability to survive." Allison added, "the moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords, not curved like katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos." Chris explained, it was like the men at the place, at Derek's loft.

"What do they want? What did they want? From them? And now from us?" I asked, "to get to the kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Chris tells me.

"Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked Chris, "not exactly--"

I shook my head, "not exactly?" I repeated, "what was he?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. But there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi...they called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spend yesterday tracking him down."

I chuckled staring at Chris fucked up face, "he didn't look like he wanted to be found." My words made Allison glare at me. What--I didn't say anything wrong.

"Not particularly, no." Chris said, "you think he knows what they are? or what they want?" Scott asks, leaning forward, being disparate to know. "What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asks.

Chris stands up out of his chair, "what if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked, Chris turned a box towards us, opening it. "He'll remember this." Chris said, revealing the men's mask that I saw last night. It was broken, Chris killed it?