𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛 𝙴𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚎

Chapter 23

"Lᴜɴᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ"

Cassie's POV

I stand up when I watched the three jumps up through the tubs, "I saw it, I know where it is." Scott said as he steps out the tub and I grabbed Stiles a towel, handing it to him.

"We passed it--! There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." My brother explained as he wrapped the towel around him.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles spoke.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says. "Me! It was me! You almost hit me." Scott said and Allison gasps.

"We can find it." Scott said and I stare at them, "what?" Allison asked, looking at my face reaction, "you were out a long time." Isaac said.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked. Deaton sighs, "16 hours." He answers, they all were shocked, "we've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton spoke, and Deaton came up to me, "can I talk to you for a second?" He asks, I nodded.

We walked to the front of the clinic, "yes?" I asked, he hands me a paper, it had words or should I say--spells--a spell. "Use this spell against Deucalion, it can buy you time." He tells me, I stare at him confused.

"Buy me time to do what?" I asked.

Deaton grins at me, "to kill him."

~

"No, dude, you're not going back with them." Stiles said looking at Scott, "I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott says, and I shake my head.

"Scott, you can't do that, you can't go back." I told him, "See! At least my sister agrees with me." Stiles throws his hands up in the air.

Isaac glanced at Scott, "why does it matter anyways?" Isaac asked, and I glared up at him, "because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott answers, and I looked down, he's so fucking right.

"He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison tells Deaton, Deaton glanced over to Scott and back to Alli, "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometime require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So, we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked, I reached over and grabbed his hand, "I'll be fine--Isaac, I promise." I whispered to him.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton explained, but then I heard the front door open, we all glanced at each other before I got up, walked over to the front of the animal clinic, to only see Ethan.