𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜?

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

Allison led Scott to the game. But we were under it, under the ground in a place. "Put him down." Allison ordered me as she walked around the room. I sat Scott down on the wall.

He looked up at me with a smile, "is the baby, okay?" He asked me. I nodded, "he's okay." I whispered. Scott laughed, "he's a boy?"

I nodded as I rubbed my belly, "yes, he's a boy. I wanted to keep it a secret but...who has secrets in Beacon Hills?" I joked, and he chuckled. "Yeah."

"How many kids you have?" I heard Allison ask. I turned to her and sat down next to Scott who was on the verge of dying at any moment. "I have two...and this one on the way," I patted my very noticeable stomach. "Names?"

I smiled, "Addison Lia Lahey, just like me. Looks like me, acts like me. She's everything. Then Allison Erica Lahey, I named her after you once I saw her. I knew she'll be stubborn and mean like you. Not really mean but sweetish mean." I smiled. Allison stared at me sadly but then her face changed. "And Isaac? Who's he?"

"You liked him once. Kissed him, told me to marry him." I answered her question. She made a face, "ew." She took off her jacket and changed, I looked away and saw that Scott was looking away too.

Allison chuckled dryly after a minute, "you can look now." I heard her say. I looked up to see her in T-shirt and pants.

"If you don't come up with a way to get this wolfsbane out of me, I'm going to die." Scott tells Allison who sat down on a tiny table in front of us. "You need to find Liam, and—her daughters." Scott says and glances over to me.

Allison raised an eyebrow, "the betas?" She asked. "My children and our friend." I corrected.

Allison didn't say anything and rolled her eyes. "No." She says and just crosses her legs. I sighed and looked up at her. "Allison...they need protection, you need protection. What if...something happens? The Oni? Or the Nogitsune?"

"I can protect myself." She says, and I laughed. "You used to say that a lot. Before you died in Scott's arms." She sat back with a shock look on her face.

"You're lying." She told me. I shake my head, "no, Allison. You died in front of my eyes! I can show it to you!" I stood up off the wall, and she held up a dagger.

I held my hands up, "pregnant, Allison. Remember, I'm harmless." I told her. "You're a witch, a Steel witch. They told me about you."

"Who?"

"The Nogitsune." She answered.

ッ