𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚂

Chapter 5

"Vᴇɴᴏᴍᴏᴜs"

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima... It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles explains.

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott points out. "Well, no shit fuckass." I said sarcastically.

I didn't care about who it is, all I was thinking about was who is the next person it's going to kill.

I hated that feeling, I hate worrying, I worry about a lot of things. "Cas?" Stiles cuts me out my thought. "Yes?" I look at him.

"I said I'm not a murderer." Stiles tells me. "For what?" I look at him confused. "Oh my god, have you not been listening?"

"A little." I replied. Stiles rolls his eyes at me, before Scott starts speaking. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, both of you, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop till you're dead."

I stop and glance at Stiles who is starting at Scott, while he walks away. "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." And I roll my eyes at him, before walking to class.

~

"They want to kill who?" I asked them. "Lydia, well they want to test her first." Stiles says.

"Who? Who wants to kill Lydia?" I asked, but the Stiles doesn't say anything and him and Scott, walks over to Lydia and sits next to her.

Who is going to kill Lydia?

I sat down in my seat and leaned down taking my books out my backpack. When I sat back up in my seat, I see Isaac next to me.

"Hello Cas." He smirks.

He's back at school now?!

"H-Hi." I smile awkwardly, remembering...that night, he saw me without a shirt on.

Gosh, just leave the classroom, Cas.

"Einstein once said, 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, a I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." The teacher said before placing his hand on Stiles' shoulder.

"So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one." Mr. Harris said then glances at Stiles.

"Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." Mr. Harris says, and I chuckle softly. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with..." Mr. Harris stops when people's hands shot up.

"...I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right next two." I laugh before I glare at Isaac.

"What are you going to do to Lydia?" I asked quickly as I pour the liquid in a little cup. "Now, real question is what is she going to do to us." Isaac said before he grabs the cup, and puts a clear liquid in.