𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"Scott?" I called out to him while he ran out the hospital. He stopped and looked at me, "what?" He asked.

I frowned, "We don't know where she's going or fucking doing!" I told him. He sighed, "I know, Cassie! I fucking know! I'm scared! What if she gets hurt?" Scott rubbed his hands over his face.

"That woman may look like Allison, but it doesn't mean that she is Allison." Deaton to us. I shake my head, "no, that's Allison. She knows what I was...but she didn't know who I am." I told them.

They looked confused, "what?" Scott asked. I nodded, "yeah, she asked me who I was—"

"She talked to you?" Deaton raised an eyebrow. "I told her who I was, and she said she didn't know a 'Catherine' and then she said she was looking for the Alpha...but not Scott, she was looking for Derek." I spoke, but the I said the last part in confusion.

Chris nods, "yeah, she didn't recognize me." Chris speaks. Scott nodded in agreement, "same."

"I think the only thing she remembers right now is that she hunts and kills werewolves." Melissa tells us. I nodded and then Scott spoke up. "Then we need to find Derek." Scott said.

Isaac stepped forward, "uh, we need to find him now." He spoke. I was confused, "why?"

"Because Addie is with him."

~

Derek was on the ground at the school, holding his neck. I quickly ran over to him and looked up at Allison who had her bow and arrow. She held it up, ready to shoot at Derek again.

I closed my eyes when she let go of the string, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see that Liam had caught the arrow. I held the side of his neck, "I got you Derek." I whispered to him.

"Eli...and A-Addie, they ran." I nodded with a smile, "thank you, for protecting her." He gave me a tiny smile as I saw another girl. She stepped in front of the arrow that was shoot.

It just lit on fire and disappeared. She was a Kitsune. I saw her Kitsune form come out. Allison's face dropped. She looked at me before looking back at the girl. She turned a heel and ran.

"Get Eli and Addie." Derek tells me and Scott who was trying to help him. His blood was all over my hands, I shake my head. "If Addie dies, she'll just come back...Eli, fuck, Addie will protect him. I know she will. She...she's in love with your son." I laughed while tears were in my eyes.

Derek smiled, "Eli, always texts Addie...he loves her." I chuckled, "they sound like me and Isaac." I rolled my eyes.

"But where is Eli and Addie?" I asked him. "Eli knows...what to do. We have a plan He has the—has the car keys." He breathed out. Scott shook his head, "don't--don't try to talk."

Derek didn't listen and still went on, "Eli, he'll go to the shop. He knows what to do. He knows what to do." He mumbled.

"Don't talk." I told him. Derek took one last breathed before he passed out. His heart was beating really slow but he was still alive. "Derek? Hey!" I shook him.