𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌.

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"What's that?" I asked Isaac while staring at the black smoke coming our way on the ground. "I don't know." He mumbled before I watch it take over me.

The smoke took us to a place, it was dark...and foggy here.

"Mom?! Dad?!" I heard my daughter Addison scream. My eyes widened, "Addison? Allison!" Isaac yelled out. Isaac and I ran towards her voice, I saw a tiny body run into Isaac's chest. It landed on the ground and person looked up. It was Addison. "Dad?" She looked up.

He smiled down at her, "Addison, hey, baby, where's Allison?" He asked her as he pulled her back up on her feet. "Uhh..." She closed her eyes and then it snapped opened, I saw her eyes, it was blue.

I smiled proudly. She was slowly learning her powers. My powers were purple...and hers were blue. I knew she'll control it.

Addison took off running and yelled, "over there!" Me and Isaac quickly followed her. "Alli?" She called out, my youngest daughter turned her head and her eyes widened at our appearance. "Addie!" She jumped into Addison's arms.

I smiled at me and Isaac's daughters. Before my smile dropped, "where are we?" I asked. "We're in his world." Scott answered. He was here too? I looked over and saw Allison.

My breath got stuck in my throat, she looked beautiful. "Aunt Allison!" Addie pointed at her scarily, she didn't know she was on our side. Allison's eyes widened and she smiled weakly, "It's me! I'm Allison, I—I'm not...I'm here!" She held up her hands.

My daughter smiled, "I'm Addison."

"And I'm Allison." Allison looked at my children with a tiny smile, I rubbed my hand over my belly, my little family. I loved them so much. "Y'all look just like your parents." Allison laughed while looking at me and Isaac.

Isaac wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. He waved at her, "nice to see you again, Allison." All Allison did was nod.

Then I heard Derek Hale's son run over to my daughter, "Addie!" He hugged her and she hugged him back. "They like each other." I whispered to Isaac. He rolled his eyes, "I know. I hate him." He groaned with a smile.

"Why?" I asked him, confusion written all over my face. "Because he acts like Stiles." Isaac says and I laughed.

"Are we trapped here?" Addie asked. Scott nodded, "everyone in here is." Scott answered before I heard the Oni's clicking noises. "I remember that fucking sound." Isaac groaned in my ear, and I rolled my eyes. "Me too."

Allison smirks, "I've killed Oni before." Scott nods at her, "then let's kill a few more." He took off running towards the Oni and fought them. I glanced at my children and hurried over to them.

"Get ready to fight. Okay? Don't look back, just fight." Isaac says with worried on his face, he had his hands on our daughter's shoulders and the girl's nod. "Okay."