𝙽𝚘?

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

Scott, me, my daughter and Elli ran down to the field. Not on the field but right next to it. We needed a plan to get the fuck out of here.

"The sun's going down. The Oni comes out at night." Scott tells us while he looked up at the sky. Shit, he was right. It was getting fucking dark.

Eli looked around the place, "there's like 10 thousand people in this stadium. What are we supposed to do?" Derek's son asked, looking at me and the others. Scott looked at me then at Coach who was not that far from us. "Come on!" He says before he took off running towards Coach. "Coach! Hey!" Scott yelled and grabbed his arm.

Coach looked at us and shook his head, "oh, no, no, no, unexpectable. You graduated McCall. And you too Stilinski! You're not ruining this for me." Coach spoke looking between me and Scott before looking at the field.

Scott looked at the field then back at Coach, "Coach, every single person in the stadium is in danger. Is there any way we can get them out without panicking them?" Scott asked. Coach turned his head and laughed, "yeah, you win the game."

I rubbed my forehead and groaned. This was going to be a long day. My daughter looked at Coach and smiled. "Coach, hi, I'm Addison Lahey—"

"Lahey? As in Isaac Lahey?" He cuts her off with an eyebrow raise. She nodded with a proud smile. "I'm his daughter." She laughed. He groaned and looked at the field, "do you play?" He asked her.

Addison looked at me and I smiled. She played lacrosse with her father and sister when they were kids. It was so cute, and I'll pay to see them play in the backyard again. "Yeah." She responded to Coach's question.

Coach had given Scott, Eli, and Addison lacrosse sticks and gear. Fuck is she actually going to play? Addison looked at me with a grin, I chuckled while smiling. "You look just like your father." I spoke before I wrapped my arms around her.

When she pulled away, she twirls around, and I saw the number on her back. "The number...it's 14." I said in a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"That was your father's number." I mumbled and Addie smiled. "I guess I get to play as dad today." She turned to the team and looked at Coach. "Four minutes, whoever scores first wins!" He tells them before blowing the whistle.

I stepped back with a sigh and watched her get into place. I heard footsteps behind me and then arms snaking around me, touching my stomach. "Hey, baby." I heard Isaac whisper in my ear, I quickly turned around and smiled up at him. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"Here?" He says but it came out as a question, I looked behind him and saw Allison. "Mom." She quickly ran over to me and hugged me. "I missed you." I kissed her blonde hair and smiled. "I miss you, mom."

I smiled and turned back around, looking at number 14 on the field. "Who's wearing my number?" Isaac asked while he kissed my cheek. I laughed, "that would be your daughter. She's playing right now, with Eli, and Scott."

"Scott? Fuck no, he's graduated already." He laughed and I chuckled with him, "I know!" Then I saw Scott pass Addison the ball. I tug on Isaac's shirt, "did you see that?! She got the ball!" A big smile painted on my face.

"Oh my god! She is her father's daughter." Isaac whispered. I saw her run very fast, shit, it was her werewolf strength. "Is Addie...a witch?" He glanced over to me with wide eyes as he sniffed the air.

"No?" I tried to lie but he frowned. "How'd she die?" He asked me in a whisper.

I looked away and looked at the field, "Allison..." I heard him sigh and grabbed my hand. "At least she's alive." He smiled down at me.

I smiled and started cheering Addison on. "Come on, Addie!" I yelled.

"Addison you got this!" My husband screamed, I saw Addison look over and I'm pretty sure I saw a smile on her face. She quickly turned back and started running towards the goal, she stopped and then threw the ball in the net. I cheered and watched her take off her helmet.

I ran down and ran on the field. I saw Eli and Addison kissing and I looked at Isaac. He looked mad; he was angry as fuck. "Eli Hale!" He screamed and both kids pulled away from each other.

Isaac stood in front of them with his arms crossed, looking between them. "Hm, now, Eli—no touching my daughter!" Isaac pointed at the youngest Hale.

Derek's son nods, "y-yes, Mr. Lahey." He stuttered out which made Isaac put on a proud smile, he turned to Addison and hugged her. Lifting her up in the air and telling her how great she did.

I looked at Eli who looked scared out his mind, "sorry about him, Eli. He's overprotective over his girls." I rolled my eyes. He nods, "he's scary."

"He's afraid of your dad, just tell your dad to scare him a bit." I laughed, and Eli nodded. "Noted." I watched as my two daughters hugged each other with smiles. They were finally getting along, and I loved it.

They always hated each other as kids but now...they were perfect.

ッ