𝙰𝙱𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Chapter 4

"Aʙᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ"

Cassie's POV

Stiles and I walked into a shop where a guy was working on his jeep. "Hey! Hey! What do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter." Stiles looks at what the guy is doing.

"Yeah, but it looks like your exhaust system has gotta be replaced too." The guy tells him, Stiles rolls his eyes. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" Stiles asked.

"It's probably gonna run you around, like, 1,00, parts and labor." The guy simply says, and Stiles was not taking his answer in a good way. "Are you kidding?! This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter. And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is."

"You know what a limited slip differential is?" The guy asks.

Stupid fuckass.

Stiles doesn't say anything and looks down. "No..."

"Yeah, could run you like, like, 1,500." The guys say. "Okay, just finish. I'll be back here seething with impotent rage." Stiles sighs, before grabbing my hand, dragging me with him.

Stiles grabs the doorknob but looks at his hand while he pulls away. "Nice, real sanitary...Quality establishment you're running here." Stiles rolls his eyes before opening the door.

"You, okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm great." Stiles says, and then looks at a picture on the wall. It was a picture of the guy, but in a lacrosse outfit, for Beacon Hills.

Stiles scoffs. "Figures." Then he takes out his phone and goes to text, but his hand starts shaking. "Stiles?"

He doesn't say anything and his phone drops. "Stiles?!" I said louder, he just looks at his shaking hands. "Do you see that?" Stiles asked looking through the glass.

"Wha-" I stopped when I see something...it looked like a lizard.

Wait?

A tail and claws. The same thing that killed Isaac's dad.

"Stiles, we need to go." I told him. "Cas?"

"What?" I glanced at him. "We have a problem, I can't move." He says scarily before dropping to the ground.

I watched through the glass as the lizard used it's claws to cut the back of the guy's neck, the guy whipped his head around looking at the thing shocked, before dropping to the ground.

"Grab my phone, call dad." Stiles groans, I grabbed his phone but stopped when I saw the jeep slowly going down...towards the guy.

He was gonna get smudged by the jeep. I went to open the door but Stiles yells at me. "Cas! Cassie, no don't go, we don't know what that thing is." I sigh, and I stared at the lizard...it looked at me before running off, I look down confused before pressing dads contact on his phone.