𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚅𝚞𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚊

A/N: AHHH WE WILL GET TO SEE HOW RUTHLESS DARK CATHERINE IS, I PROMISE!!

Chapter 40

"ℓєтнαяια νυℓριηα"

Dark Catherine's POV

I watched as a wire was flowing around with electricity. I smirked as water was leaking out into the road, making the wire jump right into the water.

"Get back--!" I heard Kira's voice as a man walked right into the water just to get electrocuted. I shook my head, walking towards the water, not stepping on it but you know. Walking towards Allison and Isaac.

Allison was about to walk in the water making me smirk, but Isaac pushes her away. "Fucking hell, it could've been her instead." I rolled my eyes as I pushed Isaac into the water, "Isaac!" Allison yells in the grass.

I watched as Isaac's body fell into the water, getting electrocuted. It was quite a view if you ask me. The fox, Kira. She jumped over a moving car, doing a flip before she stepped into the water, I love how it didn't affect her at all. The wire with electric flowing towards her, she grabbed it like nothing before putting her hand on the wire. Making it go out, her eyes then turned orange, she looked up at us shocked by her own actions.

She was powerful, I knew she was. I felt it coming off of her. "Isaac--" I heard Derek whisper as he ran towards him, "--He's not breathing! Scott, Cassie! He's not breathing!" Derek screams, making Scott glance over to me.

I grinned at him as I walked towards Derek, "he's not dead, it was a warning to leave me alone. Don't try to save me." I fake pout down at Derek, he stared up at me shocked, holding Isaac from the ground, "what? I chuckled.

"Don't get in my way--" I tilted my head making my eyes change to black, "--or else." I smiled before walking away with my smile turning into a grin.

~

I walked through the hospital smirking Isaac was now hurt badly. But I didn't care, for some odd reason I felt like I needed to be here.

"Good, you're here." I heard a voice, I turned around only to see Stiles with a smirk. "What do you need Stiles?" I rolled my eyes, staring at him.

"Oh, little trouble I'm not Stiles. I'm Void." He grins stepping towards me, I scoffed, "okay? And? What do you need from me?" I asked, not caring at the moment.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I was thinking we should work together; I create chaos for your pack--"

"They're not my pack." I corrected him, he smiles, "--for the pack, if you work with me, I'll make sure the pack doesn't get in your way? Deal?" He steps forward, holding out his hand.

I rolled my eyes, "what am I? 10 years old--?" I stared at his hand before shaking it, "-deal." I finished before he grins, "I'll make sure to text, make sure to come at that moment." He says, I nodded.

"Of course."

~

Void: Now!

His text made me smirk, "Stiles, get inside!" I heard Scott's voice as I walked towards the clinic, but I stopped when I saw the Oni.

I grinned knowing they're going to kick Scott and Kira's ass out in the rain. I watched as they fought but I just walked pass them, getting inside.

"I see you actually came." He chuckled, "I did, so what's next? Kill them?" I asked, he shook his head. "No, we draw them, in other words. I need to get all that pain from Scott." He grins before his face turns into fake scared.

"Kira! Get inside!" He fakes being scared, I smirked at his acting, "lovely acting." I chuckled before Kira and Scott runs in, their hair and clothes dripping wet from the rain.

Scott gasped in pain as Kira puts him leaning against the table, he had a sword from the Oni stabbed through him. I watched as Kira wrapped her hands around the base of the sword about to pull it out of Scott, but I reached forward grabbing one of her hands.

"Cass--" She moans in pain as I gripped her hand tight, twisting it before I slammed her head into the table, knocking her out. "Your turn." I backed away to let Void towards Scott.

"C-Cassie? Stiles--?" Scott looked at us scarily. "Hey, Scotty? Ready for the worst pain in your life?" I chuckled before Void looked at the sword that was in Scott before he tapped his fingers on the base with a grin. "You, okay?" Void stares into Scott's eyes.

"Please don't. Stop." Scott whimpered, Void wrapped his hand around the sword, "it's okay--" Void tells Scott before Void glanced over to me, "--hold him down would you, sis?" He grins.

"Of course." I quickly walked behind Scott gripping his shoulder as Void twisted the sword in Scott's stomach causing Scott to scream in pain. I chuckled, "does it hurt? Hey, look at me--" Scott glanced up at Void, staring as he was groaning in pain. "--You should have done your reading, Scott--" Void pushes the sword more into his stomach.

"--See, a Nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain, you took it all--" Void places one of his hands on Scott's face.

"--Now, give it to me." He smiles before I watched black veins run through Scott's face all the way up to Void's arm, into his body, giving him power.

Scott groans as Void was choking moans from the power he's getting. "You really need to learn not to trust a fox--" Scott starts to pant, as Void smiles, "--mm-hmm. Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll food everyone." Void grins.

"Not everyone." I heard a voice as I watched a needle get stuck into Void's neck, I glanced over Scott's shoulder to see Deaton. I rolled my eyes, "great, you're here. To what? Help? Well, you're going to have to get through me." I smiled, making Deaton just stare at me before he grabs something from his pocket.

"Actually, I think I do." He throws some dust at me, making me choke, my hand wrapped around my own neck, trying to breath. "Mistletoe." I whimpered before everything went black.

ッ