𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Catherine's POV

4 years later

"Allison!" I yelled at one of my daughters that was pulling on Addie's hair, Allison stopped in her tracks, "mommy?" She looked at me shocked that I had caught her, I crossed my arms. "How many times do I have to tell you? Jus--"

"I'm sorry, mommy." She mumbles while she let go of Addie's hair.

Allison's a werewolf like her father of course while Addie took after me and her father. She was a werewolf too but she was born first so she took the curse. I knew once Addie dies, she'll become a witch. Twins, I had twin girls, I guess twins run in the family after all.

Even though Isaac wanted a boy, he loves his girls.

"That's right, you're going to need to apologize to your sister now." I told her; Allison lets out a dramatic sigh while turning to her crying sister. "I'm sorry, Addie." Allison spoke in a low tone. Addie looked up at her sister, frowning.

Allison and Addie were both beautiful werewolves but Addie took the curse sadly. The curse of being a witch. I haven't told the twins about Addie being a witch yet because she would love to become it now.

Isaac and I decided to tell her when she's a bit old, around the ages 13-15. That's what we were thinking.

Allison had blonde hair always taking after father, the neediness and her attitude. Addie? She's got brown hair, looking like me, I love them both to death.

Addison and Allison. But we just call Addison Addie so we don't mix up them up.

I remember having them, it was the most painful experience in my life, but it was totally worth it.

Out of nowhere my phone rings. I take out my phone looking confused before sitting on the sofa, making the twins run by my side.

They both hugged my side while I put it to my ear, "hello?" I called out, "hey Cassie!" I heard my brother's voice.

I smiled, "hey, Stiles! How are you?" I asked him, he chuckled on the other side of the phone, "good, good. I was about to ask you the same thing. How are the girls?" He asked. I rolled my eyes dramatically, "how about you ask them yourself." I take the phone from my ear, and put it on speaker.

"Hey girls!" Stiles said, making both of the girls smile, "uncle Stiles!" They giggled, making Stiles laugh with them. "How are you guys?!" He asked.

The girls looked at each other, smiling like cuties. "We're good!" Addie yells, "yeah, I hope you are not giving your mom a bad time." Stiles jokes.

"We're not!" Allison tells him, while she gave me a tiny grin, "yeah, you better not." Stiles chuckled before I heard Lydia in the background telling Stiles to come back to bed. I rolled my eyes before putting the phone back to my ear.

"I have to go Cassie." Stiles chuckles, I smiled, "I know, I'll talk to you later, I love you." I spoke. "I love you too." He says before he hung up.

Then I heard the front door open, revealing Isaac with a grin, "how's my girls?" He asked before Addie and Allison jumped off the sofa, running towards him, hugging his leg. "Hello my loves." He smiles before picking both of them up, he walked into the living room seeing me on the sofa. "And hello to you too, wife." He leaned down placing a kiss on my check, making me chuckle.

"Why are you home so early, husband?" I asked, coping his phrase while grinning, "because we're going back to Beacon Hills." He smiles, making me stare up at him shock, "wait what?" I stand up while the twin's cheer.

Isaac smiles, "yeah, I've been thinking, and I think we should. Our family is there. I want us to be a big family." He said, I sighed with a smile forming on my lips. "Our family is right here Isaac." I told him.

He frowned a bit, "you don't want to go?" He asked, I shook my head, "I want to go, yes. I'm just saying that this is our family." I tell him, making him nod before placing the girls on the ground.

"We're just going back for a few weeks then coming back home." Isaac laughed. "Okay, good. Because I love it here."

Isaac wrapped his arms around me, looking down at me. He doesn't say anything but stares, "I kept my promise." I told him, he stared at me confused. "What?"

I smiled, "I married you, just like how Allison wanted me to." I whispered to him while pecking his lips. He grins, "hell yeah you did." He says before pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Ew! Daddy!" I heard Allison yell, making us chuckle.